[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

"
Peepsqueek wrote:
Hi OP, just wanted to ask what weapon upgrade I can go for? I bought Martyr of Innocence and with luck I managed to 6-link. I was comparing the damage with just the numbers I'm seeing and for some reason, my rare wands seem to have more damage? Is there a mechanic to martyr of innocence that makes it good? My wands are nothing special, just +1 level to fire gems / add # to # fire dmg to spells / spell dmg. However, looking at the numbers both ingame and in POB, the rare wands have a higher DPS?

I'm curious about that too, I bought Martyr yesterday and I don't feel like my DPS is that much higher.
Just a lil sum up for new players that are unsure "does that work".

I made my way to act 7 - saved up 18 chaos (trades some chance away and so on) and bought a tabula....

/lol
Like everything dies in one triggered minefield wearing completly trash + tabula.

It is insane ....

Thx for the build
"
Wazzouf wrote:
"
Peepsqueek wrote:
Hi OP, just wanted to ask what weapon upgrade I can go for? I bought Martyr of Innocence and with luck I managed to 6-link. I was comparing the damage with just the numbers I'm seeing and for some reason, my rare wands seem to have more damage? Is there a mechanic to martyr of innocence that makes it good? My wands are nothing special, just +1 level to fire gems / add # to # fire dmg to spells / spell dmg. However, looking at the numbers both ingame and in POB, the rare wands have a higher DPS?

I'm curious about that too, I bought Martyr yesterday and I don't feel like my DPS is that much higher.

Rares have the potential for basically the highest DPS. Though I think Tremor is a bit underrated in DPS since being able to detonate mines again basically double whatever PoB DPS shows.
the inspiration what u socket in a 6l tremor is also nice

but im not sure if u double the dps ..
u put the mines down, press detonate .. then u can press detonate again .. it doesnt detonate all mines at the same time
Last edited by rotheee on Dec 16, 2019, 5:40:37 PM
continue to lvl up . i m 84.

got a xoph as amulet = Avatar of fire, Ash on ennemies debuff, Damage Penetrates 12% Fire Resistance, yes it is expensive but i really like it. Free 4 points from skill tree respecting avatar of fire.
One shot any Boss.

I think was a really good starter. I played the Durimon FB miner last league and was really fun. PF is more slow for map but effective for boss killing.
IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on Dec 16, 2019, 5:56:10 PM
Enjoying this build as by league starter this time around. I'm still squishy af, but My dps seems decent with just a 5L (I'm level 73 atm). I'm curious - What are people annointing on this build? My guess is Avatar of Fire (if you can't afford Xoph's Blood), but if you have Xoph's than what?

Thanks for the build!

Edit- I wanted to add that you can pick up a corrupted 6L with the correct sockets for around the same price as a tabula rn. You won't get much, but it will better in terms of defense than just a Tabula for about the same price.
Last edited by JayCy on Dec 16, 2019, 6:21:53 PM
"
JayCy wrote:
Enjoying this build as by league starter this time around. I'm still squishy af, but My dps seems decent with just a 5L (I'm level 73 atm). I'm curious - What are people annointing on this build? My guess is Avatar of Fire (if you can't afford Xoph's Blood), but if you have Xoph's than what?

Thanks for the build!

Edit- I wanted to add that you can pick up a corrupted 6L with the correct sockets for around the same price as a tabula rn. You won't get much, but it will better in terms of defense than just a Tabula for about the same price.

AoF can't be anointed, keystone passives can't be anointed. Only Notable passives can be anointed. I'd recommend Destructive Apparatus if not routing to that part of the tree to anoint, it gives some damage mitigation and a bit of damage and mine throwing speed.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:

Thanks for the build!

AoF can't be anointed, keystone passives can't be anointed. Only Notable passives can be anointed. I'd recommend Destructive Apparatus if not routing to that part of the tree to anoint, it gives some damage mitigation and a bit of damage and mine throwing speed.

Of course it can't - I'm an idiot and always forget that. Thanks!
Can I know a more indepth difference between PF mines and BL mines? other than the consecrated ground giving us regen.
Starting late, but it certainly seems juicy so far! Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info