[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

whgat about tremor rod?

we could use kaoms heart then for example.
im thinking about 6 linkin mine (still arc pyro mine at the time but i follow that here ^^)
Whats the ideal 6 link you think Durimon? I've been checking some whats others use, they use High Impact mine for example. Whats your take on the best 6 link for overall clearspeed, but mostly highest damage output?
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Pyro is one of the best single target mine abilities in game. It'd be hard to beat for Single Target, PF is and Arc are probably best for AoE clear now that Icicle got nerfed though.

Yeah I agree with the point that pyro is one of the best single target skill. If I add one more thing, PF mine generates also strong dps for a single target. So, faster mapping + a single boss dps = more effective than pyro.
[/quote]

When did PF get good for you? I'm only Act4 but it feels awful compared to last time I did Pyro mines (Legion)

That said my RNG has been rather shit, but still feels lacking.[/quote]

In act 3 grab minefield asap and put blastchain mine - purifying flame - minefield - trap and mine damage support (or if red, added fire damage support). In order to boost up dps, you should set minefield and link no. as priority.

My viewers who's doing my build had no problem in clearing acts and they are in red map tiers now already, so I am curious to know what the problem is in your setting.

Thanks.
"
rotheee wrote:
whgat about tremor rod?

we could use kaoms heart then for example.
im thinking about 6 linkin mine (still arc pyro mine at the time but i follow that here ^^)

5l tremor (6l in effect) is a very good option for a low budget. It works very nice until you get to find better rare wands to replace. This means that, in the end, 2 rare wands/sceptres with good mods such as spell dmg + crit for spells + flat fire + 1 lvl up to all fire gem, are better in dps.

Thanks!
"
Pjey wrote:
Whats the ideal 6 link you think Durimon? I've been checking some whats others use, they use High Impact mine for example. Whats your take on the best 6 link for overall clearspeed, but mostly highest damage output?

It depends on what final items you have. If items give you pretty same amount of dmg boost that Explosive Expert + skitterbot + infernal legion combo gives, high impact + Demolitions Experts + some aura effect related items setting is better.

Since I was too busy answering questions during live twitch, I've only finished clearing act. When I get to see how red map bosses and final boss is, I will decide which setting generates more dps, and upload updated version of pf miner here. My viewers are already doing red maps and they say both defense and offense aspect of bosses are much stronger than 3.8. I need to see it for myself.

Thanks!

i start to clear atlas... T1-T3 2 shots to kill anyboss.. fine for me :)

prefer to use steelskin to immortal call and using withering step (fun to play with mine)

Martyr of innocence is around 1 exalted but worth it ):

ty for the build

IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on Dec 15, 2019, 11:49:23 AM
Is Martyr really worth it? Was using tremor rod, but then I switched for
, Martyr better?

"
sirdec wrote:

prefer to use steelskin to immortal call and using withering step (fun to play with mine)

ty for the build

What do I buy for endgame gear? Like what is really important and what should I look for?
In the POB is mostly only yellow gear that is strangely rolled.

I got this so far:
Last edited by Shobu55 on Dec 15, 2019, 1:05:22 PM
"
Pjey wrote:
Is Martyr really worth it? Was using tremor rod, but then I switched for
, Martyr better?

"
sirdec wrote:

ty for the build

I always prefer to keep my build in low budget, and that's why I chose Martyr to show you an example, but the price now...I just can't believe it.

Tremor are Myrtyr are all fine when used with Kaom's heart before the final upgrade. The reason is not because of high dps but of more hp. In the end, you will get 2 shaper/awaken rare 2 wands for the best dps.

yours is also fine, and if you have no problem with current hp, I don't think you should buy that expensive martyr. you lack flat fire damage, but by using some item synergy mechanics, you can get more dps with your item.

I am currently at tier 3, and just set my first gear spending less than 12 chaos. When I get to run yellow maps, I will upload my gear setting here. (I need to test if my current setting one-shot metamorph bosses and map bosses in yellow maps too.)

Thanks.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Dec 15, 2019, 1:09:43 PM
"
Shobu55 wrote:
What do I buy for endgame gear? Like what is really important and what should I look for?
In the POB is mostly only yellow gear that is strangely rolled.

I got this so far:

I am planning to upload my current gear setting when I am done with testing in yellow maps. I am at tier 3, and don't think it will take long time.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info