[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

I bet probably a month into the league you're gonna stop replying to basically all your build guides like last league eh Durimon?

All jabs aside, I did run multi dipping variant of PF sabo miner (phys to ele to chaos) with my Sabo and got my uber elder kill with that guy specifically. PF is an excellent skill to do mines or traps with, so at least I can vouch for the strength of it - even with the nerf to shaped items overall.

I remember seeing a video of a person doing this build and it was basically a Divine Ire build with practically min-maxed gear. I believe his shaper DPS was just about 50M with PF Mines, was pretty nuts, can't really do that anymore with the nerf to the items unless in standard, but it should still have very high dps potential regardless.
Last edited by reciprocate on Dec 13, 2019, 9:44:57 PM
"
reciprocate wrote:
I bet probably a month into the league you're gonna stop replying to basically all your build guides like last league eh Durimon?

All jabs aside, I did run multi dipping variant of PF sabo miner (phys to ele to chaos) with my Sabo and got my uber elder kill with that guy specifically. PF is an excellent skill to do mines or traps with, so at least I can vouch for the strength of it - even with the nerf to shaped items overall.

lol. I was too busy uploading builds like crazy last league, that's why I couldn't come to see comments. (I uploaded so many build guides other than this place.)

This league, I decided to make just a few builds, which means more time to reply comments. :)

Shaper nerf is not a thing for PF miner. You don't need extra chaos mod since you rely on of phy as extra fire mod.

I've played PF in many forms including trap/mine and totem, and all worked well in such a low budget.

Thanks.

"
Shobu55 wrote:
What Gear to use? The PoB doesnt work.

I am in act 2 now. Kinda late because I didn't feel well this morning. I will let you know when I am geared up a bit.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

lol. I was too busy uploading builds like crazy last league, that's why I couldn't come to see comments. (I uploaded so many build guides other than this place.)

This league, I decided to make just a few builds, which means more time to reply comments. :)

Shaper nerf is not a thing for PF miner. You don't need extra chaos mod since you rely on of phy as extra fire mod.

I've played PF in many forms including trap/mine and totem, and all worked well in such a low budget.

Thanks.

Watcher's eyes will also be much rarer than before too. So getting something to benefit the likes of Hatred (if wanting to do cold convo) or other auras will be a loss of DPS and possible CC.

Having said that despite all the potential nerfs that may affect the pre 3.9 ver of this build, I still think it will be very capable at end game. A corrupted +1 to socketted gems 6L Infernal Mantle can be a big DPS boost albeit make the character squishier, I bought one of those for 1ex in the middle of last league and it shot my dps up quite a lot.
Last edited by reciprocate on Dec 13, 2019, 9:53:57 PM
"
Pjey wrote:
Really hyped to play this miner type of build now for this league!

I'm hoping you keep it updated once you progress and see whats up =)

Keep up the awesome work Duri!

I started kinda late this league because I didn't feel well this morning.

But, some of my viewers are already in act 6, saying PF miner is very strong and fast clearing all.

Just remember that you must get AVATAR of FIRE node asap. This boosts up your dps more than anything. Follow node order shown in the "passive tree" on this guide.

Thanks!
"
Just remember that you must get AVATAR of FIRE node asap. This boosts up your dps more than anything. Follow node order shown in the "passive tree" on this guide.

Just to clarify - the build order has you pathing over to Avatar very early. This is about 20 mostly intel nodes to get there without respec...or ~15 if you take the shortest path with a respec later.

It's hard to imagine that any keystone is worth 15-20 points into intel just to get there early. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, or just not understanding?

Cheers!
Exactly my thought: why avatar of fire and why is so important?
It definitely boosts your damage - quite a bit for one node. Makes total sense to get it eventually. Going for it in your first 40 nodes seems to give up too much, both dps and defense.
what about tremor rod for a 7L?

dont u have suvival errors? :D

im using arc in tremor and pyro mine in my boots for single target .. i wonder if PF mine whould be better
"
rotheee wrote:
what about tremor rod for a 7L?

dont u have suvival errors? :D

im using arc in tremor and pyro mine in my boots for single target .. i wonder if PF mine whould be better

Pyro is one of the best single target mine abilities in game. It'd be hard to beat for Single Target, PF is and Arc are probably best for AoE clear now that Icicle got nerfed though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info