[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why do you get Pain Attunement? Asfar as i known it does nothing if you get LL? Reserved life is not the same as having low life?

Reserving life where it gets to 35% or lower counts as low life.

They changed that? When i played LL RF some years ago it dident work like that. Put a point in it and got a huge dps boost.

It has always been that way since open beta. Below 35% reserved is low life (LL).

So far I have shavs unlinked and am using a 5L tremor rod. Damage is pretty good. Survivability is ok. Still get some one shots but I only have 4.7K es at the moment. Don’t have my cwdt setup yet either. Keep thinking I will upgrade some equipment. Also, need a bunch of regrets to repath. Been playing with the tree to optimize some damage and %es
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jan 1, 2020, 9:43:37 PM
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why do you get Pain Attunement? Asfar as i known it does nothing if you get LL? Reserved life is not the same as having low life?

Reserving life where it gets to 35% or lower counts as low life.

They changed that? When i played LL RF some years ago it dident work like that. Put a point in it and got a huge dps boost.

Dude LL literaly stands for "low life" are you kidding.
Starting running this build, I think I run first life-version but what PoB I should follow? Theres so many PoBs on first post. And dpes Infernal Manttle okay armor too? (If going CI version)
Would love a completed guide for this build. I'm a complete newb and this build caught my eye but I'm running into a wall with what I'm supposed to be doing. I have no idea what to do with the pastebin stuff. So I'm a bit lost with all the random bits of info. Also there's info for two builds? So it's kinda confusing.
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

It has always been that way since open beta. Below 35% reserved is low life (LL).

So far I have shavs unlinked and am using a 5L tremor rod. Damage is pretty good. Survivability is ok. Still get some one shots but I only have 4.7K es at the moment. Don’t have my cwdt setup yet either. Keep thinking I will upgrade some equipment. Also, need a bunch of regrets to repath. Been playing with the tree to optimize some damage and %es

"
CloakedJester wrote:

Dude LL literaly stands for "low life" are you kidding.

Yeah i remembered wrong, Pain Attunement just does not work with RF cus it does not sale with spell damage. And just cus its called "LL" does not mean its realy low life cus its still reserved life so your active life pool is lower. So its pretty logical asumsion. if you google it im realy not the only one.
The craft "Attacks with this weapon penetrate elemental resistances" this does not work with mines right? since its no attack?

And another question, the "Adds fire damage" on wands does this mod add fire damage to mines aswell?
Last edited by PunkSviin on Jan 4, 2020, 7:58:31 AM
Does this build works with 5L Shav or is there better options for low bugdet LL? Like Infernal Mantle?
"
Starting running this build, I think I run first life-version but what PoB I should follow? Theres so many PoBs on first post. And dpes Infernal Manttle okay armor too? (If going CI version)

"
Would love a completed guide for this build. I'm a complete newb and this build caught my eye but I'm running into a wall with what I'm supposed to be doing. I have no idea what to do with the pastebin stuff. So I'm a bit lost with all the random bits of info. Also there's info for two builds? So it's kinda confusing.

The pastebin is to import into Path of Building, but you can also import from a player's account.

This build and guide will be a bit challenging for a beginner. The build is pretty much a glass cannon as is, and the guide is not really beginner oriented - it will probably take some adjustment to fit your play.

That said, it's a lot of fun. I ended up making a number of tweaks to balance in a little more defense, and you can see that in my PoB. I am running a SSF life build and still have a tabula at 90. No fancy gear. Total health is around 4500.

I have run t15s including the Metamorphs, and beaten all the conquerors at t14/15. Have not tried Sirus yet. I have died more times this league than ever before (by far) but my skills have improved quite a lot in the process. I would say this build takes a very active playstyle. If you want to watch tv while stuff just dies to you, this is not that build. (And probably not the league for it either.) If you don't mind dying to learn, and are willing to move a lot and press buttons for active defense, you will enjoy it.

"
The craft "Attacks with this weapon penetrate elemental resistances" this does not work with mines right? since its no attack?

And another question, the "Adds fire damage" on wands does this mod add fire damage to mines aswell?

Correct on ele pen
No on added damage. You need "Adds XX fire damage to spells"

Cheers
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jan 4, 2020, 6:24:15 PM
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Does this build works with 5L Shav or is there better options for low bugdet LL? Like Infernal Mantle?

I'm not a LL guy because I'm usually playing SSF, but I would say you're ok on 5L until low reds. By the time you're at t14+ you will want 6L for any bosses that are the "new tough" - which is most of them.
Gear coming soon.. it's January.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info