[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

"
ExileDoc wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
ExileDoc wrote:

durimon now doing another build less than 3exalt flicker tankiness t16 meta

and he might upgrade the dmg and it might cost more

Betcha in less about a week he'll ditch that too and move on to another one, or just quit the league entirely.

On a side note, check out Balormage's video. He ran LL ES PF Miner and went to Delve 700+ with an Aul kill with it last league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwbzZPHMdo

that's a warframe video link lol xDD

the thing is 3.9 is alot diffrenet from last league the ressit + hp and defence of montsers has increased i think

i would like a tested one in A8 t16 maps or sirus

this build i used regret orbs 3 times .. the 1st when he didn't update here and only in his youtube channel then he updated it again and the final build

also the innocence staff in the start of the league got it for 1exalt but i were so fked till he update his build for crazy dmg and the staff droped half in price rip xD

but i really think we can make a very strong glasscannon with awakend added fire dmg lvl 5 +1 to supoorted fire skill gems and stack +1 to lvl of socketed gems i think we could reach stupid numbers

there's a reddit post we can reach gem lvl 37 and 42 or something with the expensive stuff ?
for me with just lvl 22 PF it was really crazy dmg imagine reaching lvl 37 or 29 on a budget what the damage numbers would be

also they say lvl 40 is the cap in pob i think

i can't w8 for some1 testing it wanna see da awakened powah and beyond xD

LOL oops, sry. Fixed links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02CH60dsTS8 (guide)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQY4gUczLao (aul kill depth 733)

Not much has changed for itemization between Blight and metamorph except for the nerf of all shaped and elder items granting non-chaos/ele gained as chaos damage mods seen on weapons and amulets, but that's neither here nor there for this build (they help boost DPS a lot, but aren't really needed).

Getting to depth 700 even last league is still sorta painful and I don't think too many miner builds can do it outside of icicle going full freeze too. So pulling it off with PF seems pretty good. His build was ES LL too.

I got my PF to level 29 last league due to it being corrupted for 21, get 2 +1 to fire or physical spell skill gems 1H, a +2 Infernal Mantle and a level 4 Empower. Total overkill for damage, was insta-phasing shaper pretty much.
Last edited by reciprocate on Dec 30, 2019, 2:12:01 AM
It doesn't seem to be extremely cheap now lol with the LL/CI
"
spectrearc wrote:
It doesn't seem to be extremely cheap now lol with the LL/CI

It really isn't, but it's the safer alternative to life variant due to so much incoming chaos damage this league. Even if a person invested heavily for a life variant, they'd still make 7K life at best and probably barely have enough chaos res to barely survive when mapping. It's why shavs or ivory tower MoM are fairly important to this build, otherwise if chaos damage wasn't so prevalent people would do Life ver with a Kaom's and either use 6L staves (tremor, etc) or do a 6L +1 to socket bow and a signal fire quiver.

The latter is actually sorta viable too, just try to get chaos res along with the other stuff when your main hand, offhand, and body armor slot has no chaos res means you have a small amount of space to squeeze it into the others.
My version of all of your versions combine so far. Next things to get is wise oak, watchers eye, Machina Mitts, better weapon and gear overall.
So far i mellt everything like nothing! im at 7K es and have alot more to gain from better gear. I also invested in getting 5 auras. Actualy no idéa how much
all the auras is boosting but it feels cool! :)

Oh and do you guys think its better to get Tranquility on amulet and change the helm for one with high ES and Enchant?

Last edited by PunkSviin on Dec 30, 2019, 5:08:26 PM
Went with the life version, dont' have enough for the LL version sadly - it's still shredding stuff, and I think it'll suffice until I get some currency for ES stuff

Chaos damage is ridiculous, but PF does help in the way it auto-targets stuff 1 screen ahead, so it's still (relatively) safe in rippy maps if I run them slower
I made some small changes to the original durimon build.I have more damage now. I kill any boss metamorph tier 16 awakening 8. And there are still things to improve. I leave the link in case it helps you.
https://pastebin.com/ZLqwTf0W
Last edited by CroatianPrimate on Dec 31, 2019, 11:19:08 AM
Why do you get Pain Attunement? Asfar as i known it does nothing if you get LL? Reserved life is not the same as having low life?
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why do you get Pain Attunement? Asfar as i known it does nothing if you get LL? Reserved life is not the same as having low life?

Reserving life where it gets to 35% or lower counts as low life.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

They changed that? When i played LL RF some years ago it dident work like that. Put a point in it and got a huge dps boost.
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

They changed that? When i played LL RF some years ago it dident work like that. Put a point in it and got a huge dps boost.

It literally works the way it's always worked. If you're doing it now and seeing no tooltip DPS increase, you might be over 35% of life after reservation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info