3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Had this to drop today, never seen that Endurance roll before.
Unavailable
Other rolls not the best but be not the worst just the % to lighting roll.
Wow Quicksilver112! That's an awesome life roll to get with that Endurance Charge mod! I never care about Resists on a 5/6 link. Just Life and if I'm lucky, another fancy mod (if it's a chest). Great find!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Hey again! Quick question, "Adds fire dmg to spells" is ok right? just not to attacks?
i am just transitioning into RF :P
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

Good question. Adding Fire Damage to Spells does negatively impact our build because we use Ball Lightning as a means of consistently having Elemental Equilibrium's positive effects for Righteous Fire. Because we use both an Attack and a Spell to get the positive effects of EE, we don't want any "Added" fire damage. Increases are ok of course.

Good question and please ask anything you want! It's better to know for sure.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~

Yep! thanks WOD - finally getting in the swing of things after the 2nd lab.

Noob question, and I searched the post - may have missed it, but how do you check the damage that RF is doing in the character screen? I crafted some different scepters/maces with helpful mods but I can't tell which would be more effective when RF is running - it doesn't show me any stats.
Awesome Rex_Urhole! Good job! I'm glad it's smoothing out.

You're didn't miss anything. The character screen sucks for many skills. it's one of the many things that PoE 2 will dramatically improve. The ToolTip (character screen) doesn't show minion damage, DoT damage, Curse strength...it's weak unless you're an attack build. Even then it's marginally helpful.

You have to upload your character into a 3rd party tool to get the damage stats. Even then, no 3rd party tool is perfect.

PoE 2 can't come soon enough ;).

Annnnnd

"
"
Had this to drop today, never seen that Endurance roll before.
Other rolls not the best but be not the worst just the % to lighting roll.
Wow Quicksilver112! That's an awesome life roll to get with that Endurance Charge mod! I never care about Resists on a 5/6 link. Just Life and if I'm lucky, another fancy mod (if it's a chest). Great find!

Thanks WOD!

Yeah was lucky to get that life roll for sure! I took off my Kaoms and tried the other chest out and it worked real nice keeping those charges up. Think I will go back to a 5 link RF for a while if I can get the right color sockets and see how it goes with the Sirius fight. Sirius was easy while using Kaoms so I will go and see if I can do it with this chest. As always thanks for your time and your builds!!
"
"
Hey again! Quick question, "Adds fire dmg to spells" is ok right? just not to attacks?
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

Good question. Adding Fire Damage to Spells does negatively impact our build because we use Ball Lightning as a means of consistently having Elemental Equilibrium's positive effects for Righteous Fire. Because we use both an Attack and a Spell to get the positive effects of EE, we don't want any "Added" fire damage. Increases are ok of course.

Damn, i thougt so, spent 2 ex on my weapon last night with added spell fire dmg :/
If you have a min plz check my gear if there is something i should imorove/change. Didnt have time to socket colours
Etc so ignore gems
"
"
"
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

Damn, i thougt so, spent 2 ex on my weapon last night with added spell fire dmg :/
If you have a min plz check my gear if there is something i should imorove/change. Didnt have time to socket colours
Etc so ignore gems

Edit: arcane surge and Swift can both lvl to 20 without it messing with the combo? Im near maps but it kinda feels like my dmg is a bit low have i missed something?
I know I’m overthinking this (especially since this is only looking at maybe the first third(?) of the game), but would this work for a leveling path aiming for Enduring Fire?

Gems listed in purple are filler until everything slots into place:
  • Spell Totem support allows me to use Righteous Fire early on (in a limited fashion)
  • Orb of Storms is just to get used to having a Lightning spell
  • Ethereal Knives forces me to pay attention to Dexterity requirements for when I’m ready for Cyclone
  • Vitality is just extra regeneration until everything else slots into place
  • Frostblink I see more as a retreat skill than a travel skill

The basic idea was to keep things consistent through the leveling process and to minimize shifting gems, sockets, and colors around. And everything is aimed at minimizing using Fire skills. I can easily test out whether I’m ready or not by unslotting Spell Totem Support and seeing if I burn to (almost) death.

[And yes, this is for SSF, which is why the cool items are listed as “to look for” rather than “buy”]
I must have missed something or doing something wrong, it takes so long time to kill even T5 map bosses. I know im only lvl 77 and have two more labs to finish but that can hardly make me that much stronger dps wise?
"The Three Dragons" unique helmet -- i'm using at leveling mostly for resistances but.... description there - does it have any effect on RF ?

Last edited by ruubel on Feb 20, 2020, 9:20:32 AM
"
ruubel wrote:
"The Three Dragons" unique helmet -- i'm using at leveling mostly for resistances but.... description there - does it have any effect on RF ?

Cant give you an 100% certain answer, but im pretty sure it dosnt effect RF at least not in an negative way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info