3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
when i get there, ive might have missed in the guide but what anoitnemt do we go for?
And (ive had a few beers atm) the poe tree seems small? or am i missing something?
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

You didn't miss it. I don't have an anointment in the guide. People can choose whatever they like. I find those things best left to personal preference and playstyle. Everyone plays differently. It also lets me maintain the "use any items you like" theme. I'd suggest something offensive like Explosive Impact or Breath of Flames.

The PoE tree I've provided takes everyone to level 90. Once at 91, users can choose any direction or respec they like. (Well, they can do that anytime I guess.)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Stiches wrote:
Do you not have Path of Building, exile!?
Hey Stiches!

Were you asking me or someone else if they had Path of Building? If it was me, it's in the guide in a couple places. Here's the Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2YeeTjje.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks for the guide, I've been enjoying it a lot so far. It was really tough leveling through Act 5 and 6, and then everything kicked in and it's been smooth sailing since then.

By far my favorite unintended side benefit of this build: completely ignoring lava floor trap rooms! The max fire resist and regen just lets you run around on them all day long, which I love since I'm too impatient to sit and wait for them.

Kaom's Sign is another nice leveling ring, I got 2 of them at random in the first few acts. Extra endurance charges early on really helps. Doedre's Elixir is working well for me too, it kickstarts a fight with charges and the self-damage triggers CWDT abilities.
"
Sartrusx wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I've been enjoying it a lot so far. It was really tough leveling through Act 5 and 6, and then everything kicked in and it's been smooth sailing since then.

By far my favorite unintended side benefit of this build: completely ignoring lava floor trap rooms! The max fire resist and regen just lets you run around on them all day long, which I love since I'm too impatient to sit and wait for them.

Kaom's Sign is another nice leveling ring, I got 2 of them at random in the first few acts. Extra endurance charges early on really helps. Doedre's Elixir is working well for me too, it kickstarts a fight with charges and the self-damage triggers CWDT abilities.
Thanks Sartrusx!

Ya, levelling RF is rough. It's the one skill in the game that is REALLY endgame. But like you said, isn't it good when the build finally "clicks"?

I'm glad you're liking it. I love doing trials with this build too. It's so fun. Turn off RF and just walk through everything until the end boss.

Thanks for the post! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Let us know how things go as you progress if you're up for it.

Annnnnd

1) I apologize for my basic English

some considerations

rf leveling is always difficult, so I decided to use an old "trick"
2) kikazaru
1) springleaf
1) araku tiki
1) stone golem

so that you can activate RF already at a low level, in this way leveling becomes very easy, and the initial cost in currency is very low, with some tricks and the use of a support magic.

From level 55, you can start changing some components, to enter the first maps, without too many problems.

congratulations, for the idea of not using particular or unique objects and still being able to support RF

For the passive tree, I think I will try to experiment as much as possible, perhaps by taking lava lash and burning brutality, enchanting the necklace with inexorable, which is obviously to be experimented.

thank you for following this post competently and continuously
Last edited by genegenerator on Feb 18, 2020, 9:35:27 AM
Had this to drop today, never seen that Endurance roll before.
Other rolls not the best but be not the worst just the % to lighting roll.
Hey again! Quick question, "Adds fire dmg to spells" is ok right? just not to attacks?
i am just transitioning into RF :P
"
Hey again! Quick question, "Adds fire dmg to spells" is ok right? just not to attacks?
i am just transitioning into RF :P

Rf doesn't benefit from adds fire dmg to spells. You can have it on gear but it won't do anything to help our RF dmg. Edit Forgot about ball lighting, just read WOD post and it reminded me so sorry if any confusion but yes it will hurt our build.

Here is what is what you want to look at from the build that may help you.

Weapon Mods:
RF benefits from:
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Burning Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

RF does NOT benefit from:
- Increased Spell Damage
- Adding Fire Damage
- Adding Fire Damage to Spells
- Fire (or Elemental) Penetration.

Last edited by Quicksilver112 on Feb 19, 2020, 12:31:43 AM
"
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Changed the settings on my chars, so any insights are appreciated.

I know I've got a ways to go but wanted to make sure I'm tracking on gear etc. Haven't touched the tree so I'm triaging some of the requirements with crafts which I'll change once I get where I need to be.

You referenced holy flame totem and enduring cry - those aren't in your final set up so where do you recommend using them or what to swap out while leveling?

I can keep things going with flasks but the mechanic is getting old fast.

thanx!
Hey Rex_Urhole!

Your gear is totally fine. This build is really easy to gear. You want life, and cold and lightning resists (Fire is naturally taken care of. We get lots of life nodes on the tree so get good life flat life rolls on your gear. But keep in mind that levelling is tough to come by the proper gear. So be patient. The gear will come.

At your character level, I strongly suggest doing your second and third ascendancies. They'll help a HUGE amount in both damage, survivability, and sustaining RF.

I build this guide around Endurance Charges, so keeping them up is the key to sustaining RF. Until the build is setup (having all your gems properly linked and the first three ascendancies done), you'll have to put a little more effort into keeping them up yourself. So Enduring Cry is perfect for that. You can ignore Holy Flame Totem at your level.

Hit Enduring Cry around some enemies and let RF do the rest. But get those ascendancies done. The build needs them.

Does that answer your post?

~~~~~~~~~~

Yep! thanks WOD - finally getting in the swing of things after the 2nd lab.

Noob question, and I searched the post - may have missed it, but how do you check the damage that RF is doing in the character screen? I crafted some different scepters/maces with helpful mods but I can't tell which would be more effective when RF is running - it doesn't show me any stats.
"
genegenerator wrote:
1) I apologize for my basic English

some considerations

rf leveling is always difficult, so I decided to use an old "trick"
2) kikazaru
1) springleaf
1) araku tiki
1) stone golem

so that you can activate RF already at a low level, in this way leveling becomes very easy, and the initial cost in currency is very low, with some tricks and the use of a support magic.

From level 55, you can start changing some components, to enter the first maps, without too many problems.

congratulations, for the idea of not using particular or unique objects and still being able to support RF

For the passive tree, I think I will try to experiment as much as possible, perhaps by taking lava lash and burning brutality, enchanting the necklace with inexorable, which is obviously to be experimented.

thank you for following this post competently and continuously
Hey genegenerator!

It seems like your English is better than mine...and English is my first language ;).

Excellent suggestions for levelling uniques and methods. RF is a tough one to level with so for those that don't SSF, your suggestions are great!

I hope you enjoy the build! Thanks for being so kind and appreciative! Let us know how your passive tree changes work.

Thanks for the post :).

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info