3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Thanks Wrecker!

I had been looking for a nice rolled Sceptre for like a very long time and saw this one the other day on the market. Had no price so I figured it was worth asking what it would take to get it, so ended up getting it for 8 ex not bad really for xbox standard prices go. Keep an eye out man you will find one Wrecker.

Looking around on here and love all the great info being shared on here! As Hannibal Smith would say I love it when a plan comes together!!
Ha ha! Totally. When you find the perfect weapon, just pay it. It's not like you'll need to pay it again. Once it's done, it's done. Then, as Tobias Funke and his wife would say, "then you have it".
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
TrioGG wrote:
Been looking for a nice lazy play build that still has some decent clear speed. This definitely fits the bill. One question how does this do going deep into delve?

Edit: Also Thanks for making builds for those of us with limitations. I have CRPS in my mouse hand so i have to play one handed 99% of the time so this should be HUGE in helping me handle bidness.
Hey TrioGG!

Sweet! Let us know how things go if you get into the build. The build does really well in Delve. Cyclone keeps us moving and out of danger. Delve's big surprise deaths come from standing still most of the time. This build has great defence so just keep those Endurance Charges up.

I'm really glad to hear that my builds can be played by you. I'm happy to have been able to help you play :). If you have any advice or suggestions for any changes that would help this build (or any other guide I do) let me know. I'm always open to improvements.

Thanks for such kind words. I appreciate your time.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Finally getting into the groove of this build and enjoying it.

Could of questions for the group:

Any tricks for mana regen in the early going (lvl55)? all my accessories are full up and I haven't unveiled the recipes for mana regen yet. Swapping out rings or amulets currently hurts my ability to run all gem skills so....plus I got a Koams sign drop early on so I'm keeping it.

I'm maintaining RF with flask use, mechanics aren't bad but should I look for more "life on hit" OR "life on kill" mods for stuff? Since my dexterity is lame, cyclone doesn't "hit" as often as necessary to fully maintain.

Also, am I missing something with my CWDT set up or do ball lightning and wave of conviction just not trigger that often? I took from the guide that they'd both activate pretty regularly if you kept your gem levels down as per the guide. I'm just not seeing it so want to know if I was doing something wrong.

Thanx!
I'm glad you're enjoying the build Rex_Urhole!

Unless you've made changes to the guide, mana shouldn't be an issue at all. Your mana regen needed for Cyclone should be 8. Cyclone should cost 2 mana (with the two supports linked) and we "use" it 4 times a second. We do have 3 mana regen nodes near the top of the provided tree, but it's not required. They are selected for the life regen. You should have enough mana regen without them. Did you keep things the same way as the guide?

Your characters are set to "private" on the PoE website (by default). We can take a look if you're comfortable having them public.

I wouldn't worry about any "hit" mods. Cyclone is just an applier (as you mentioned). The only "on kill" mod that helps RF is a "%" of life on kill. I have that on my chest and it's amazing. It's only good for clearing but it's amazing. In terms of sustaining RF, if you're following the section of the guide that mentions how to sustain RF as fast as possible, you're ALMOST there. You might even be there. So check out the section and let me know if you have any questions. I'm re-levelling my RF character now (trying out something for 3.10). To fight with RF (though I'm fine dying) I hit Enduring Cry, Holy Flame Totem, the highest Life Flask available, and a Ruby Flask. I mash those 4 buttons when RF starts losing life. Also, make sure you're capped on RF resists.

Regarding CwDT, they aren't going to go off as much while levelling. They'll go off tons as enemy damage increases.

I hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't or if you have more questions.

Changed the settings on my chars, so any insights are appreciated.

I know I've got a ways to go but wanted to make sure I'm tracking on gear etc. Haven't touched the tree so I'm triaging some of the requirements with crafts which I'll change once I get where I need to be.

You referenced holy flame totem and enduring cry - those aren't in your final set up so where do you recommend using them or what to swap out while leveling?

I can keep things going with flasks but the mechanic is getting old fast.

thanx!
Hey guys, since i just ripped my lvl 94 witch in HC twice now ;( ive decided to go another build and this looks interesting!!
Got like 17 EX to spend just have to lvl first.
Isnt xophs blood a great amu here?
Is the build good for metas and all the other endgame content? Im still kinda new to poe
And this is the season ive went in hard, i just cant stop playing :P
Cheers
Edit: lets say i got acces to like all lvling items and uniques, wich setup of items are ideal if i wanna go RF asap?
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Changed the settings on my chars, so any insights are appreciated.

I know I've got a ways to go but wanted to make sure I'm tracking on gear etc. Haven't touched the tree so I'm triaging some of the requirements with crafts which I'll change once I get where I need to be.

You referenced holy flame totem and enduring cry - those aren't in your final set up so where do you recommend using them or what to swap out while leveling?

I can keep things going with flasks but the mechanic is getting old fast.

thanx!
Hey Rex_Urhole!

Your gear is totally fine. This build is really easy to gear. You want life, and cold and lightning resists (Fire is naturally taken care of. We get lots of life nodes on the tree so get good life flat life rolls on your gear. But keep in mind that levelling is tough to come by the proper gear. So be patient. The gear will come.

At your character level, I strongly suggest doing your second and third ascendancies. They'll help a HUGE amount in both damage, survivability, and sustaining RF.

I build this guide around Endurance Charges, so keeping them up is the key to sustaining RF. Until the build is setup (having all your gems properly linked and the first three ascendancies done), you'll have to put a little more effort into keeping them up yourself. So Enduring Cry is perfect for that. You can ignore Holy Flame Totem at your level.

Hit Enduring Cry around some enemies and let RF do the rest. But get those ascendancies done. The build needs them.

Does that answer your post?

Annnnnd

"
Hey guys, since i just ripped my lvl 94 witch in HC twice now ;( ive decided to go another build and this looks interesting!!
Is the build good for metas and all the other endgame content? Im still kinda new to poe
Cheers
"
Edit: lets say i got acces to like all lvling items and uniques, wich setup of items are ideal if i wanna go RF asap?
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

Getting to 94 in HC once, let alone twice, is amazing! Great job!

Thanks for the interest in the guide. I hope it works for your playstyle. I don't play HC so make sure you accommodate where you need to for your preferences and HC experience.

The current version of the guide is defence first, offence second. So the only real content this build has trouble with is Blight. Not all Blight encounters, but all Blight encounters that split in two different directions from the pulsey thing right away. So Blighted Maps are tough too. Lots of running around. The build's current layout, unless you have awesome weapons, doesn't do enough damage to take out blight paths from multiple directions at once. Everything else is easy though.

The game is pretty awesome hey? No matter how much you commit to the game, there's still so much to do and learn. It's awesome.

I honestly don't pay attention to uniques. So I don't know many of the levelling uniques you'd use to level. I'd just go on the wiki and look up uniques each item class and search for "Life Regen". Some uniques I remember are: THe Shaper's Seed Amulet, Springleaf Shield, Kikazaru Rings...those were big and have really low level requirements.

Thanks for the post and the interest. Let us know how things go and the changes you made to make HC work.

Annnnnd

"
"
Cheers
"
Hey HavskattenWAOW!

Getting to 94 in HC once, let alone twice, is amazing! Great job!

Thanks for the interest in the guide. I hope it works for your playstyle. I don't play HC so make sure you accommodate where you need to for your preferences and HC experience.

The current version of the guide is defence first, offence second. So the only real content this build has trouble with is Blight. Not all Blight encounters, but all Blight encounters that split in two different directions from the pulsey thing right away. So Blighted Maps are tough too. Lots of running around. The build's current layout, unless you have awesome weapons, doesn't do enough damage to take out blight paths from multiple directions at once. Everything else is easy though.

The game is pretty awesome hey? No matter how much you commit to the game, there's still so much to do and learn. It's awesome.

I honestly don't pay attention to uniques. So I don't know many of the levelling uniques you'd use to level. I'd just go on the wiki and look up uniques each item class and search for "Life Regen". Some uniques I remember are: THe Shaper's Seed Amulet, Springleaf Shield, Kikazaru Rings...those were big and have really low level requirements.

Thanks for the post and the interest. Let us know how things go and the changes you made to make HC work.

Thanks for answer mate! The game realy is amazing yes!!!
I Will start leveling tonight with this build and guide! The guide it self is awesome and very
Detailed! Will let you know how it works in HC in a few days or ill pop back in here with more questions ;)
Cheers!
when i get there, ive might have missed in the guide but what anoitnemt do we go for?
And (ive had a few beers atm) the poe tree seems small? or am i missing something?
Do you not have Path of Building, exile!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info