3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

I wanted to start this build as a fresh SSF but there is no leveling guide?! It just says level to maps and then switch to RF? :S
I started with molten strike. Pick up fire dmg nodes, life regen, strenght, for melee-fire dmg leveling you can't use endurance charges anyway. In fact - endurance charges are useless to RF too til completion of 2nd lab- 35% chance to get by using fire spell or something like that.

Add some totems to boss fights with molten strike and thats all.Use whatever gems.

Do not switch to RF til you can equip intelligence based gems and all gems -intelligenc nodes up to north at pob tree. ˇ

My leveling pob: first target was "Arsonist" , on my way there picked up two "Warrior" nodes. Then "Tireless" for mana reduction - completing it was a huge relief(you are chugging mana portions endlessly). From there a long walk to "Elemental overlaod" and a bit of left to "Holy fire" - both skils made my molten strike rather deadly.

From there came down - really down to "Disciple of the Unyelding" - it gives to you one permanent endurance charge.

Dont forget to equip "inspiration" to your molten strike - its lvl 31 supporting skill, 25% mana reduction.

Turns out: Loreweave limits your max res, no matter what you do( can't go over Loreweave max res limit).

Last edited by ruubel on Feb 21, 2020, 4:33:42 PM
"
"
Thanks WOD!

Yeah was lucky to get that life roll for sure! I took off my Kaoms and tried the other chest out and it worked real nice keeping those charges up. Think I will go back to a 5 link RF for a while if I can get the right color sockets and see how it goes with the Sirius fight. Sirius was easy while using Kaoms so I will go and see if I can do it with this chest. As always thanks for your time and your builds!!
Listen to you Quicksilver112 talking all "Sirius was easy". Good for you! I'm curious how the chest works out as well. And as always, thanks for your thanks. You're always great. :)

Did Sirius with that chest and it done ok, was just lower life pool is all. Had to watch what I was doing a little more and not make to many mistakes ha ha. Having lots of movement speed is very helpful in that fight too!

Had this drop for me today...Your thoughts on this one?

After mod.

Last edited by Quicksilver112 on Feb 21, 2020, 8:00:41 PM
This character is like no other I've ever tried, which were dependent on fancy gear I could not ever buy, or requiring reflexes and dexterity I don't possess.

I am so happy I found your guides finally!

Very impressed how you figured it all out, and very thankful that you took time and effort to put it out here to help others.

Thank you Wrecker. Really. Can't say enough.

I am worried about one thing: those endurance charges. I haven't yet filled out the whole passive tree, but I have put points in charges, yet I have never seen any of those green dots (or any other color), or the icons or that sound of them popping out. They just don't happen.
"
I am worried about one thing: those endurance charges. I haven't yet filled out the whole passive tree, but I have put points in charges, yet I have never seen any of those green dots (or any other color), or the icons or that sound of them popping out. They just don't happen.

read my comment here (a couple of posts earlier) : you do not get those charges before 2nd lab ascendancy.
Another option is to take "inexolerable" node and a small node before it. 10% chance to get end. charges on getting hit. But at the earlier stage you do not want to get hit so freqently.

Endurance charges and metamorfs - i'm under impression that duels with metamorfs do not generate charges, regardless of nodes and labs and equipent...with this char type. But spawned metamorf allies "generate" charges. Something is wrong or whats the catch ?

Last edited by ruubel on Feb 22, 2020, 8:04:41 AM
"
clawface wrote:
I wanted to start this build as a fresh SSF but there is no leveling guide?! It just says level to maps and then switch to RF? :S
Hey clawface!

I don't typically have levelling sections though. Everyone likes to level differently. My opinion is that most people know the game well enough that they don't need a levelling section of a guide, or they need to make choices for themselves to learn the game well enough that they know what they're doing in the future. BUT not everyone likes my opinion on that. I'll be adding a minor levelling section to this guide for 3.10 though as RF is a different kind of beast.

In the meantime, Levelling RF is hard. You can go with a different skill, like Molten Strike that was suggested, until RF is ready to use, or you can try to get RF going on its own with Enduring Cry and Holy Flame Totem, but you need max fire resists for sure. Using Purifying Flame, Incinerate, or another Fire Spell doesn't hurt either since we only put damage into Fire nodes, not Attacks. Anyway, I hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Did Sirius with that chest and it done ok, was just lower life pool is all. Had to watch what I was doing a little more and not make to many mistakes ha ha. Having lots of movement speed is very helpful in that fight too!

Had this drop for me today...Your thoughts on this one?

Unavailable

After mod.

Unavailable
Hey Quicksilver112!

That's a good craft you made! It's too bad the Increased damage mods are so low cause it's awesome to get those mods that increase the power of your auras. I think it's a great weapon! Unfortunately, you'll be replacing it in time, but it's a great one until then! It may last you a long while depending on the strength of that aura mod...where did the weapon drop?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 22, 2020, 3:27:14 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
How well does this do at mapping and end game bosses & metamorphs? I really like the idea of not needing expensive items and I can't stand the screen clutter of summoner builds so I'm really hoping this is viable for end game content.
"
Amarasinte wrote:
This character is like no other I've ever tried, which were dependent on fancy gear I could not ever buy, or requiring reflexes and dexterity I don't possess.

I am so happy I found your guides finally!

Very impressed how you figured it all out, and very thankful that you took time and effort to put it out here to help others.

Thank you Wrecker. Really. Can't say enough.

Hey Amarasinte!

That's really very kind of you. I really appreciate your kindness. It's very encouraging! I'm glad you found a build setup that really suits your playstyle.

Endurance Charges come very easily with this build. But as with everything RF related to this build, they come naturally, later in the game. Once your Ascendancies are almost done and your gem links are all set up correctly.

I played this build the other night: https://youtu.be/p2a6uQsoZ5E. If you check out any part of the video (I think it's mostly Delve), you'll see that my Endurance Charges (the Red Orbs) are always at 7 (my max). They only diminish when Combat is done.

Does this help?

(Thanks again for your kindness.)

You can use Enduring Cry to get the charges going if you like as well.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 22, 2020, 3:43:02 PM
"
Sandman2055 wrote:
How well does this do at mapping and end game bosses & metamorphs? I really like the idea of not needing expensive items and I can't stand the screen clutter of summoner builds so I'm really hoping this is viable for end game content.
Hey Sandman2055!

Good question. Once everything is set up you'll be really hard to kill. That being said, it's damage is pretty low. There are a few easy things you can do to increase that damage, like dual-wielding great sceptres, use a sweet staff, switching Enfeeble with Flammability, getting a 6 link for RF with Inspiration Support (and replacing Added Lightning on the Cyclone link with Inspiration Support as well)...it's really modifiable.

It does very well endgame. Lots of people in this thread have taken the build much further than I even have...ha ha.

If you give it a shot, let us know what you think!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info