[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Well, Im just saying that i was testing in t16 + mine on std and outside of low damage , I was totally ok, and even with crap damage I had no deaths. Determination is 50% mana res, I would rather have 2 dmg auras.
IGN: Summonium
Personally I don't think it's worth giving up a 20% damage aura for determination. The build's damage is still enough of a concern that dps increases still have high priority. Having low damage and not being able to nuke bosses in a couple frostbolt rotations feels pretty bad, when they start teleporting around, or your flasks run out, etc.
Any updates on this for 3.17?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Are you going to update any of the guide here or will you just play it and maybe update it later if the build is back in power?
What about changing ascendancy to inquisitor, then we dont have to use large clusters with blanketee snow and use other 3 notable versions to boost our dmg
"
OMFGdarkside wrote:

"
KillerKookie wrote:
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Are you going to update any of the guide here or will you just play it and maybe update it later if the build is back in power?

...Skill tree isn't out yet
#58, chosen by the RNG Gods to test Closed Beta for the Awakening
"
BillNyetheSpy wrote:
"
OMFGdarkside wrote:

"
KillerKookie wrote:

...Skill tree isn't out yet

Okay? I just asked if he was planning on updating the guide...
there were 4 changes to the skill tree this league, nothing that affects us.

the only changes were to the skill gems, if you want to try it out yourself i think this is close to the real numbers

[20] = { 0.85000002384186, 1.85, 2, 0.12999999523163, 0.2811999964713988, -20, 4, damageEffectiveness = 1.9,

the rest of the line is the same

\Path of Building Community\Data\Skills

act_int.lua

edit: going back to his original 3.16 build combined dps before 3.8m vs 5.4m with updated numbers so looking like a 30% increase to start with (however this is very quick napkin math and changes based on JUST ICE NOVA) not even including the new possible covered in ice/snow? what ever the new thing is.
Last edited by BonusCan on Jan 29, 2022, 5:35:21 PM
"
BonusCan wrote:
there were 4 changes to the skill tree this league, nothing that affects us.

the only changes were to the skill gems, if you want to try it out yourself i think this is close to the real numbers

[20] = { 0.85000002384186, 1.85, 2, 0.12999999523163, 0.2811999964713988, -20, 4, damageEffectiveness = 1.9,

the rest of the line is the same

\Path of Building Community\Data\Skills

act_int.lua

edit: going back to his original 3.16 build combined dps before 3.8m vs 5.4m with updated numbers so looking like a 30% increase to start with (however this is very quick napkin math and changes based on JUST ICE NOVA) not even including the new possible covered in ice/snow? what ever the new thing is.

You need to change the minimum range aswell.
{ 1.25000002384186, 1.85, 2, 0.12999999523163, 0.2811999964713988,
The 3.16 build should be closer to 5.7

I am going to be running just pure damage, even after the changes we are still down pretty bad on damage, you have to invest into defense now and lets be honest old blind was huge defensively for this build and we essentially just got it for no investment. Imo FB/IN just doesn't have the budget to sacrifice anymore damage for defense I could be wrong but either way FB/IN is still just in this really weird spot.

I am thinking about using eternal blessing to free up a ring slot. New ring looks good cant wait to get it into POB.
I will update the PoB once the new skilltree is out. I assume that's the part most people look at anyways. The main slides I might update later but it won't be until after league start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info