[3.23] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 150m DPS | All Content

Hey guys loving the build.

Trying my best get better things. Can someone have a look at mine give me some pointers looks like my damage is fairly low I have just got a 6 link which made a big differnce. https://pastebin.com/u7BPEkiU

Cheers
I realize that the optimal large cluster jewel is extremely hard to craft. Is it much difference if we replace blanketed snow with saidst? If not changes is not much, sadist is much easier to craft using harvest. Just alt till PH or DD. Then, augment fire.
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:
Hey guys loving the build.

Trying my best get better things. Can someone have a look at mine give me some pointers looks like my damage is fairly low I have just got a 6 link which made a big differnce. https://pastebin.com/u7BPEkiU

Cheers

man you cluster of cold is doing nothing there, remove the points on that cobalt jewel on the right top, and use the points on the branch of cold cluster jewel, the cluster you can scouring and try to get blanket on alterarion at least
Is it possible to run this build nicely with a 10ex budget?
Great build, very well-written guide, would highly recommend.

I played this build in Metamorph league and again for Harvest. No problem clearing 40/40 and all content with many deathless Sirus kills. Prepare to spend big $$ for things like the helm enchant, but this league was perfect for the rest of the gear given the crafting in harvest.

This is not an easy-mode build compared to others. But it is great fun and very capable.
Im struggling on Al-Hezmin. lvl 92 pretty welled geared but still some big boy upgrades left. How are you guys dealing with poison. I even replaced my endless warding mana flask for a poison immune endless mana flask and still struggle.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Im struggling on Al-Hezmin. lvl 92 pretty welled geared but still some big boy upgrades left. How are you guys dealing with poison. I even replaced my endless warding mana flask for a poison immune endless mana flask and still struggle.

just a matter of gear upgrades, after you get it you kill him before he even summons his snakes. Meanwhile the poison mana flask should help a lot
Has anyone here done the delve version of this build? I am thinking about doing a delver myself for next league and I love this build.

If so, how far could you go and how much could you make a day with it?
"
Trovarst wrote:
Has anyone here done the delve version of this build? I am thinking about doing a delver myself for next league and I love this build.

If so, how far could you go and how much could you make a day with it?

I didn't do the Delve version of the build, but I pushed to 1700 last league. It's basically a zHP build past 1K though, so it depends on your delve mechanics. You're not going to make much profit though, because you will use a lot of sulphite just to progress a few nodes. You can check Rofl_Nova_again for my gear last league if you want a comparison.
I believe this is my favorite build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info