[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Since i update the build there's some content i can't do anymore ... can u tell me what i did wrong ? i did not change my gear and i have to right cluster jewels.
"
clarencechen wrote:
how about use:
cyclone + cast while channeling + frostbolt + ...
staff with cast while channeling
ice nova gems on staff with 6 links
then when using cyclone, frostbolt and ice nova can auto cast

You're losing a boatload of damage if you're not casting Frostbomb and/or Cold Snap on bosses. Besides, this class is slow enough already, why slow it down more with Cyclone?
This build is pretty cool but why is my damage so low compared to the premium build. I know I am missing jewel sockets, I'm only 92 I play very risky. On my PoB it says my Ice Nova does 2.1m and that's slightly above the budget build. I don't think my gear is THAT bad.

Are the cluster jewel that big of a DPS increase? Maybe I am not tracking something correctly I don't know what I should work on to pump a little bit more so kill before I get killed.

Could use some direction, thanks.
I'm getting one shot a lot on T16 juiced up maps, any hints?
https://pastebin.com/gprgDWjK
How important is glorious vanity?
I've probably crafted 100+ doryani timeless jewels and only seen Ritual of Stillness once and it was a min roll.
Seems pretty cancerous trying to get one with good/perfect stats.
where all your evade chance came from ? You are at 56% and with all the same gear cluster jewel and tree i got 13% but this only since i update my tree to fit the cluster jewels in
"
scorpion3092 wrote:
where all your evade chance came from ? You are at 56% and with all the same gear cluster jewel and tree i got 13% but this only since i update my tree to fit the cluster jewels in

From Pandemonius "Blinds Chilled enemies on Hit" in POB in configuration you need to tick "Enemy is blinded"

Wonder what to upgrade next. Tailwind/elusive boots? Helmet with ice nova enchant? I have ~15ex to spent
How are you guys faring against Queen Atziri. Almost everything (ok everything) up to this point has been a breeze, but in her 4-way split and am getting insta-gibbed and not by the reflection. The flameblast catches me a few times, but its literally spawn in *DEAD* (split phase only).

ANy other boss, I can move around, stay out of damage etc. I know my life is low, but this is such a break with other content was curious if others had similar experience or maybe I derped/potato
Just did some painstaking testing for Cold Conduction and found out the following:

* The shock from Cold Conduction increases enemy damage taken by 10% (not 15% as was previously assumed).
* The modifiers "x% increased effect of shock" and "x% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" do NOT affect the shock from Cold Conduction.

While I was at it, I also checked Skitterbots and Bonechill:
* The shock from base Skitterbots is 15%, as expected.
* The modifiers "x% increased effect of shock" and "x% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" do NOT affect the shock from Skitterbots.
* However, the modifier "Minions have x% increased Shock Effect" from the Skitterbots gem itself DOES affect the shock value.
* The modifier "x% increased effect of chill" and "x% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" DO affect Bonechill from Chilling Ground such as Cold Snap (up to the chill cap of 30%). Thus if you have 200% increased chill effect on your Cold Snap which is supported by Bonechill, then an enemy standing in your Cold Snap would take 30% increased damage.

So in conclusion:
* Cold Conduction is still 100% worth it for the free 10% shock.
* The "x% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" is not as strong as I originally thought, since it only affects Bonechill and not Cold Conduction. Still, it does increase DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info