[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

(Flat fire eye jewel in stygian for Cinderswallow)

Been running this build since league start and I can highly recommend it. Only thing I'd change is swapping the voices jewel for a normal large cluster due to the price of a good one (Also because having unspeakable gifts feels too good). Running a malevolence DoT multi + Precision Crit multi Watchers for some extra dps and just finished farming the headhunter.

The build is viable to get 36/40 challenges done too if anyone is curious.

Content done: AL8 Sirus deathless, Shaper/Elder/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri (1 death for Uber Elder sadly) and all conquerors. Can clear T15 100% delirious maps, although it can be a bit rough sometimes (without HH)
"
Ydoum wrote:
There's one simple answer to your issue:

That's how we roll.

EDIT: New busted levels of DPS reached: 27,5mil sdps. Oh I can't wait to meet Sirus again; last time I fought him I had 10mil.

Which flask would you recommend replacing the mana flask with? For no particular reason I was trying to avoid having to do a flask. For now I have allocated Essence Sap on my tree unless that is a bad idea for some reason?
"
Ydoum wrote:

That's how we roll.

EDIT: New busted levels of DPS reached: 27,5mil sdps. Oh I can't wait to meet Sirus again; last time I fought him I had 10mil.

Mind sharing a PoB? 27.5 mil seems.. quite unrealistic. I'm at around 13m and don't see any way to improve it further other than tailwind boots, and that would maybe add 1m at most.
"
Akathriel wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

That's how we roll.

Mind sharing a PoB? 27.5 mil seems.. quite unrealistic. I'm at around 13m and don't see any way to improve it further other than tailwind boots, and that would maybe add 1m at most.

Can you give me an eli5 of how to figure my dps? I'm not 100% sure I am doing it right!
"
Lailu wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

That's how we roll.

Which flask would you recommend replacing the mana flask with? For no particular reason I was trying to avoid having to do a flask. For now I have allocated Essence Sap on my tree unless that is a bad idea for some reason?

Those are the flasks I am currently using. I don't find quicksilver necessary anymore; onslaught is good enough for a small mobility boost AND to melt down bosses with increased attack speed.

And I am able to sustain my flasks with Watcher's Eye "flask charge on crit while affected by precision" mod.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 9:59:11 PM
"
Lailu wrote:
"
Akathriel wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

That's how we roll.

Can you give me an eli5 of how to figure my dps? I'm not 100% sure I am doing it right!

I'm personally just using the settings that the guide creator was using for a base, and adding whatever else I have.

Power charges are always up during bosses in most cases, so you can keep them on, Frenzy charges on the other hand won't generate unless there are adds in the fight (or you got a frenzy charge on hit chest). We are Elusive most of the time and want to have our flasks active during damage windows. In most fights you'll have only 1 unique enemy nearby, which, depending on your attack speed/enchant you can probably hit quite a lot in a few seconds, so I usually default to 30 Poisons applied recently, although its most likely double that or even more at certain moments/fights. Number of poisons on the enemy should be 30 too, although for your PoB it only matters until 8 stacks, which is when your Toxic Delivery Caps out. If you're using wither totems, add the 15 wither stacks, and if you're using cinderswallow and have a source of fire damage the enemy will most likely be ignited too.

That's how I do it at least. Only thing you could consider to change from it would be # of poisons applied recently, as on a non moving target you're likely to get a much higher number, but bosses like sirus for example where you dont have too much time to hit him will have a much lower one
"
Akathriel wrote:

It's the maximum possible value, including max stacks of withered, of which most can be achieved on quite a few bosses (e.g. conquerors, or other stationary bosses). I mean, I can typically melt down Kosis when he's stationary and casting his black hole.

https://pastebin.com/k2D7VwdL

And yes, I know it can get unrealistic (like you mentioned yourself, some bosses won't allow me to generate frenzy charges). But on the right bosses and under right circumstances, it can be achieved.

Note: you have to use the community PoB fork for correct load.

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 10:04:28 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Akathriel wrote:

It's the maximum possible value, including max stacks of withered, of which most can be achieved on quite a few bosses (e.g. conquerors, or other stationary bosses). I mean, I can typically melt down Kosis when he's stationary and casting his black hole.

https://pastebin.com/k2D7VwdL

And yes, I know it can get unrealistic (like you mentioned yourself, some bosses won't allow me to generate frenzy charges). But on the right bosses and under right circumstances, it can be achieved.

Note: you have to use the community PoB fork for correct load.

The poison stacks and frenzy charges are the big thing, going for the same amount on my build would lead to 27m+. I usually go for 30 stacks, which is quite low but feels much closer to what it really is (although even that feels like a bit much for some fights) and I don't tick frenzy charges as most bosses either dont have adds, or only have them for short durations.
"
Lailu wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
Spoiler

New power level reached - 24,5mil shaper dps. Melted lvl 83 Drox through his shield. :)

Congrats!! That is freaking awesome!

Really happy with my build so far, I love KB! Planning on getting some upgrades soon, I will post a list of that below. Some small survivability issues is priority at the moment although I was able to do Simulacrum with only 2 deaths. In Simulacrum my deaths were due to not sustaining mana at the last 2 waves so mana is a small issue, maybe a cluster jewel to fix?
Spoiler
I can do some rippy maps pretty well and I am working up to doing some harder content. I added in CWDT+Steelskin for an extra layer of defense but it doesn't feel like quit enough at times. I still get 1 shot sometimes in crazy maps or my depth 186 mines but honestly it feels really good so far! Any advice is welcome! Thanks for being here to help out.

Spoiler

Planned upgrades: 20Q all my gems (lul), Despair on Hit gloves, 2 jewel socket cluster to add Haemorrhage and more mana leech.

You might want to look into getting explodey chest and tailwind boots, they help a lot.
"
Lailu wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

That's how we roll.

People have a weird aversion to using a mana flask - I've seen loads of people recoil in horror on build guides about using one. But they are super happy to rely on their lion's roar/bottled faith for a huge % of their dps.
Mana flasks especially enduring ones fix mana issues easily, you don't have to worry about management as they have loads of charges and are easily the best flasks to use for ailment immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info