[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hello, love the build so far. Starting to work into red maps and feel a bit squishy. I have no idea how to link items or I would show my gear, my profile is open if someone can help recommend next upgrade! Thanks.

Also I am trying to fossil craft this wand but I am a couple ex into it with not great results. Any tips for this crafting as well?

Cheers!
"
Namper wrote:
Hello, love the build so far. Starting to work into red maps and feel a bit squishy. I have no idea how to link items or I would show my gear, my profile is open if someone can help recommend next upgrade! Thanks.

Also I am trying to fossil craft this wand but I am a couple ex into it with not great results. Any tips for this crafting as well?

Cheers!

For me corroded+serrated+metallic did it.

And I think there's very little room for me to improve the build. 20mil shaper dps on power siphon (single target).

EDIT: nevermind, just hit 23mil.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 4, 2020, 9:16:44 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Namper wrote:

Cheers!

For me corroded+serrated+metallic did it.

And I think there's very little room for me to improve the build. 20mil shaper dps on power siphon (single target).

EDIT: nevermind, just hit 23mil.

damn nice! thanks I will try swapping aberrant with serrated
Spoiler

Easy temple, easy life.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/nKjqZucG

All that's missing now is -chaos res on helmet and chaos damage on belt. I'm in hyper min-maxing mode right now.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 4, 2020, 10:55:07 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:
Spoiler

Easy temple, easy life.

All that's missing now is -chaos res on helmet and chaos damage on belt. I'm in hyper min-maxing mode right now.

Congrats! I have a few questions about my character:

1. I like the mana pool from EB, but I do loose some defense because of this. Is it recommended? Or mana flask is definitely better?

2. Mapping has been amazing, but I don’t feel comfortable fighting tough bosses like Guardians.What should be my next upgrade to make boss fight easier? Envy Aura? life on hit ring?
Got a Sirus to kill : (

3. Why do you use this rare shield? The damage from block looks very insignificant to me.

4. How do you calculate poison dps, do you actually multiply damage per poison with 30 or 40?
I couldn’t get your PoB to 22mil.

Thanks
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
Spoiler

Easy temple, easy life.

Congrats! I have a few questions about my character:

1. I like the mana pool from EB, but I do loose some defense because of this. Is it recommended? Or mana flask is definitely better?

2. Mapping has been amazing, but I don’t feel comfortable fighting tough bosses like Guardians.What should be my next upgrade to make boss fight easier? Envy Aura? life on hit ring?
Got a Sirus to kill : (

3. Why do you use this rare shield? The damage from block looks very insignificant to me.

4. How do you calculate poison dps, do you actually multiply damage per poison with 30 or 40?
I couldn’t get your PoB to 22mil.

Thanks

1. The rule is to always go EB if you're also going MoM. Going Eb alone is not a good idea.

2. Life Gained on Hit is really good for barrage. That's a massive portion of your defenses.

3. Life and resistances + the int I needed after I swapped to double curse setup.

4. Then you must be using regular PoB, not the community fork by LocalIdentity
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 6:39:25 AM
Hi guys, hope you're all doing well.

I have a lil question about the golden rule and the assassin's ascendancy. I was using it as a wander and now that I'm trying a new poison build (cobra lash), I can't see any people using the golden rule.

Some people are using it in bv builds but it seems more for stacking chaos res than for actual dmg.

Toxic Delivery : "+0.4% to Critical Strike Chance per Poison affecting Enemy, up to +2.0%".

If you use anti venom, you're unaffected by poison even if the poisons inflicted on you are shown upon your screen.

Quote from this thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2244240/page/1#p15918796
"unaffected by" means it can be inflicted on you, but has no effect

So am I wrong saying it shows off but doesn't work with Toxic Delivery if you combine it with anti venom?
"
Hi guys, hope you're all doing well.

I have a lil question about the golden rule and the assassin's ascendancy. I was using it as a wander and now that I'm trying a new poison build (cobra lash), I can't see any people using the golden rule.

Some people are using it in bv builds but it seems more for stacking chaos res than for actual dmg.

Toxic Delivery : "+0.4% to Critical Strike Chance per Poison affecting Enemy, up to +2.0%".

If you use anti venom, you're unaffected by poison even if the poisons inflicted on you are shown upon your screen.

Quote from this thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2244240/page/1#p15918796
"unaffected by" means it can be inflicted on you, but has no effect

So am I wrong saying it shows off but doesn't work with Toxic Delivery if you combine it with anti venom?

Incorrect.

Unaffected means it's still applied, but has no implicit effects that come from it (damage over time).

Any other benefits still count, like chaos resistance stacking with golden rule, or assassin's ascendancy perks.

The one you specifically mentioned indeed does not work, because the notable specifies "on enemy". However, Noxious Strike's increased poison duration per poison inflicted recently counts towards both the enemy, and yourself.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 7:39:01 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:

Incorrect.

Unaffected means it's still applied, but has no implicit effects that come from it (damage over time).

Any other benefits still count, like chaos resistance stacking with golden rule, or assassin's ascendancy perks.

The one you specifically mentioned indeed does not work, because the notable specifies "on enemy". However, Noxious Strike's increased poison duration per poison inflicted recently counts towards both the enemy, and yourself.

Something that has no effect is affecting you?

Chaos resistance or other stuff are related to poisons inflicted on you, not on the affecting part, aren't they?

Yes, that's why "unaffected" is so strong. If you were "immune" to poison, e.g. Shakari's pantheon, then you'd have no benefits from golden rule or assassin ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info