[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
betongsugga wrote:
Of course, don't know how I missed that :)
I have been thinking of that line of gear myself, woefully out of my reach until a later time however...

How do you think the playstyle/experience would change without explosions? I'm only running Obliteration and loving it.
Clearly you have enough damage without the damage boosting uniques.

Killing "trash" mobs is easy no matter what gear changes I make. Explosions are mostly there, at least in my case, to counteract on-death effects from monsters such as porcupines, zombies' corpse toss, detonate dead from strongboxes - you name it.

It's the end game content where I would still rather have more damage (A8 Sirus, Uber Elder, deep delve bosses etc.).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Well my current profile is experiment for sure, but the main post has tree for cluster jewels what is pretty flexible (and has space for antivenom etc).

Also I would highly recommend Apep's Supremacy if going Antivenom route, its a lot of damage and +3% to all max res/slower expiry of poisons on you also enables stuff like Divine Flesh for *a lot* of defense.[/quote]

Thanks for the responses guys, I'm gonna work towards the jewels & flasks. I'll probably need a lot more chaos res to run the historic jewel for divine flesh, i'll try to see what I can get on the clusters to help out a bit.
Decided to drop Blood Rage in favor of multiple totems for more guaranteed damage on bosses.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
How important is Physical mod on wand ? Atm i got myself very cheap wand with chaos dmg to spell/crit chance/attack speed/poison wand ,next upgrade would cost multiple exalts. So thinking if its worth it as im idiot in PoB. Also how fcking rare is explode mod lmao. 2.6k alts down and still nothing questioning my life atm.
Can somebody tell me whats wrong with my build?
I know I am missing some stuff but I dont think my posion dmg should be this low
https://pastebin.com/xy38BDaJ
Thanks
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
How important is Physical mod on wand ? Atm i got myself very cheap wand with chaos dmg to spell/crit chance/attack speed/poison wand ,next upgrade would cost multiple exalts. So thinking if its worth it as im idiot in PoB. Also how fcking rare is explode mod lmao. 2.6k alts down and still nothing questioning my life atm.

Quite important, since phys damage is also a source of poison. Especially with Unholy Might that converts our phys to chaos.

Explode mod is quite rare, that's why it's so expensive. It has only 25 weight.

"
magedf wrote:
Can somebody tell me whats wrong with my build?
I know I am missing some stuff but I dont think my posion dmg should be this low
https://pastebin.com/xy38BDaJ
Thanks

It actually is the cluster jewel you're missing. A lot of the damage comes from the cluster tree. In fact, if I disabled my entire cluster, I'd lose 6mil shaper dps.

Note: touch of cruelty does not work with this build, since we don't have a chaos skill and we do not hinder enemies.
Check my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/ZitsGxtS

It has the "good" cluster jewel notables for this build.

You're also missing The Golden Rule that allows for faster ramp of poison stacks due to Assassin's ascendancy.

Your wand is actually in real need of an upgrade.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 4, 2020, 11:54:13 AM
"

It actually is the cluster jewel you're missing. A lot of the damage comes from the cluster tree. In fact, if I disabled my entire cluster, I'd lose 6mil shaper dps.

Note: touch of cruelty does not work with this build, since we don't have a chaos skill and we do not hinder enemies.
Check my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/ZitsGxtS

It has the "good" cluster jewel notables for this build.

You're also missing The Golden Rule that allows for faster ramp of poison stacks due to Assassin's ascendancy.

Your wand is actually in real need of an upgrade.

Thanks, I am still working on crafting the wand, and I will buy better cluster jewels.
I had no idea what golden rule did :D
I feel kinda squishy, any tips would be appreciated
Here is current gear:
I'm only lvl 80, maybe some lvls will make a difference

I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Alright, my build is probably coming to and end, not sure what else to work on. Just moved to double curse setup - I'd highly recommend it, Simulacrum got a lot easier :) You can check my character, it's public.
Last edited by haita on Apr 4, 2020, 2:07:19 PM
@PoorLime

Mod physical damage instead of damage over time. It's higher dps. You can check this by importing your character into Path of Building and testing the mod. Use LocalIdentity's branch.

Power Siphon helm enchant and level 21 Power Siphon will add 2 more projectiles to each attack. A significant DPS boost.

Your flasks need some serious work. Most of them only have 1 mod. You can have a prefix and a suffix. You have a level 1 mana pot in slot 3, wut? You are missing Coralito's Signature, freeze and bleed immunity flasks. A quartz flask helps with survivability. Last league I used Witchfire Brew. Good DPS boost as well.

I'd suggest a ammy that has some more dps mods on it.

It doesn't look like you are using the Golden Rule jewel, but that may because you are working on getting the passive points necessary to use the rest of the cluster jewels.

There may be some others, but these are the ones that stuck out the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info