[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hi all. I am wondering what spell layout to use? I seem to have one slot less to use all my abilities

Left click is move only, middle mouse is shield charge, right click is KB

Q is Barrage, W is blood rage, E is plague bearer, R is Totems, and then T is Dash... how can we get elusive also? Also when is the best time to pop elusive?

Also, my mana regen is incredibly slow

Here are my items

Any advice? being out of mana is not nice
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 24, 2019, 9:41:45 AM
"
RonBrogundy wrote:

Hey y'all hit this sick regal last night which means I'm legally obligated to play this build. I have some questions before I reroll. Firstly how are the pathfinder bois faring in t16s? Is the damage good enough or do you need to play assassin this patch? Secondly how interested is this build in a chest with the crusader mod "Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"?

First off, monster boots. I hit 90 on PF for league start before switching to Assassin. Damage on PF always felt enough to clear especially with prolif. Single target totally flopped though. Leveled my Assassin to 92 over the weekend and I gotta say that the damage is very comfortable. As expressed earlier, the defense layers in the build is probably MVP. I can just sit and face"tank" against T16 metamorphs pretty easily. (Excuse death wish mods, of course.) Throughout leveling the Assassin, I used a tabula @ ~ 4.2k life. Also shoutout to Witchfire smoke cloud and Dazzling Strikes blind.

For bossing, you drop wither totems, Plague & Shield charge comes out relatively fast and you siphon the fuck out of their organs. Just Withering Step/Shield Charge out after they break through 70% evade/ 70% dodge/ max block. As Assassin, you should still be good to go when your block is down. Withering Step refreshes your Elusive and bumps your dodge back up to 70%. Plus you won't get 1 shot by crits at this time because of no extra crit damage taken from Assassin. Stack it up on Metamorphs.

I think the chest could be good. You honestly don't need it. I miss PF prolif so much on Assassin and having to throw another KB here and there stings a bit. I was thinking about switching to a 6L rare with dodge and tons of life if fusing this Yriels doesn't work out.

"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi all. I am wondering what spell layout to use? I seem to have one slot less to use all my abilities

Left click is move only, middle mouse is shield charge, right click is KB

Q is Barrage, W is blood rage, E is plague bearer, R is Totems, and then T is Dash... how can we get elusive also? Also when is the best time to pop elusive?

Also, my mana regen is incredibly slow

Here are my items

Any advice? being out of mana is not nice

For everyone using Obliteration, just get a rare wand. The 60% chance for 100% more poison damage is better pretty much every other mod. IMO, for wands, Chaos damage/Chaos Multi is T1 followed by Phys, Crit, and Atk Spd in no order. Despair on Hit is cool but you don't need it for most packs to die. Witchfire is good enough for just bossing situations thanks to the smoke cloud.

Get a +2 Mana Gained on hit for mana problems. You can't spam but if you KB a pack, you'll be full mana though I think HH users would want to spam way more than what +2 MGoH can give you.

Life Gained on Hit is very nice, get it on a ring. It will make you very tanky and less reliant on your health flask. (I don't like Karui flask either) Like Ravi said, you can sacrifice CoN for another rare ring w/ LgoH and life/resists but for me, CoN is ~22% more damage. I'll probably throw on another LGoH ring when I can craft a better Imbued to make up for the damage loss.

+2 Power Siphon Proj & -9 Chaos Res helmet isn't necessary but it is relatively cheap to craft. Might as well do it.

Finally, I need to put Blood Rage in my build but I'm kinda strapped for sockets. Any ideas? I was thinking of removing Inc AoE from Plague Bearer or Multiple Spell Totems idk.

I made this, will it do? or shall i try make anotehr?

Is the Poison + bleed together rare/useless?

edit: ok im not really a fan of this build to be honest, plays too clunky for my liking so selling all my gear up. Nice try though :)
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 24, 2019, 11:31:57 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:

I made this, will it do? or shall i try make anotehr?

Is the Poison + bleed together rare/useless?

edit: ok im not really a fan of this build to be honest, plays too clunky for my liking so selling all my gear up. Nice try though :)

The build is really smooth but you need an Enduring enternal mana flask and good gear to be smooth. I couldn't play without the mana flask. Can facetank Chimera(but not in red circle), vaal power siphon up for each pack and one shot everything with a poison build in T16 it's pretty dank.

Metamorph in T16 takes like 5 seconds not even using plague bearer. What feels clunky is using shield charge it feels good but in some map it's just terrible I just stick to flame dash. Vaal power siphon instead of KB for clear, Chain+Pierce on helmet. Just destroy everything and you have it all the time. I got awakened chain yesterday and oh god it feels so good.
@thedeathbeam

you keep bumping the first post, but how about giving it some love and updates instead of only focusing on your scourge arrow guide?
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
@thedeathbeam

you keep bumping the first post, but how about giving it some love and updates instead of only focusing on your scourge arrow guide?

Because he's not playing the wander.

If you can incorporate tailwind/faster poison boots i would highly recommend you do so, it's actually pretty nuts!
I had to swap out my mistwall shield for a rare shield with resists, but i think it's worth it! can get some life & attack speed on the shield as well.
"
Midjet wrote:
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
@thedeathbeam

Because he's not playing the wander.

apparently he has time to keep bumping a thread he seems to have no interest in updating.. which I find odd.

Is the build good? ye, it is, but it could definitely use a consolidation of all the good advice found throughout this thread now that Metamorph endgame is know (OPs post was before we knew how rippy this league is).
Last edited by LUXEdeJUNK on Dec 26, 2019, 11:24:57 AM
"
Wiire wrote:

I can just sit and face"tank" against T16 metamorphs pretty easily. (Excuse death wish mods, of course.) Throughout leveling the Assassin, I used a tabula @ ~ 4.2k life. Also shoutout to Witchfire smoke cloud and Dazzling Strikes blind.

Can you help me figure out why I'm getting one-shot quite a bit? My profile should be public, and my character name is "Hope_I_Dont_Get_OneShot".
I know I need to craft the wand, working on that, but that's not defenses as far as I can tell, unless there's some insane leech mechanic I'm missing?

I really enjoy this build, but I'm struggling in some red maps, nearly failed on T12 Baran, and it's a bit disheartening. I appreciate all the advice you've given so far, would love to push this build and take on Awakener with it!
"
Dangly_Parts wrote:
"
Wiire wrote:

I can just sit and face"tank" against T16 metamorphs pretty easily. (Excuse death wish mods, of course.) Throughout leveling the Assassin, I used a tabula @ ~ 4.2k life. Also shoutout to Witchfire smoke cloud and Dazzling Strikes blind.

Can you help me figure out why I'm getting one-shot quite a bit? My profile should be public, and my character name is "Hope_I_Dont_Get_OneShot".
I know I need to craft the wand, working on that, but that's not defenses as far as I can tell, unless there's some insane leech mechanic I'm missing?

I really enjoy this build, but I'm struggling in some red maps, nearly failed on T12 Baran, and it's a bit disheartening. I appreciate all the advice you've given so far, would love to push this build and take on Awakener with it!

Sure.

+2 Power siphon proj helmet and 21/23 PS would help your single target.

Grab some Attack speed corrupted embalmers for 15-25c. You don't really have too much attack speed with this build aside from the Imbued wand base.

Take Sleight of Hand. It's 10% more poison for 2 nodes. I personally don't take the Melding wheel for life because it comes out to 3% life for 5 nodes. If you need life, you can spread around those 5 points on a ton of 4% life nodes with some goodies life evasion instead of ES.

If you need frenzy charges, pack in blood rage and stone golem if you hate the degen. I tend to forget to turn it on a lot and I take too long to pick up loot and pick out metamorph parts so I dropped it in favor of Farrul's Fur. You don't need Farrul's fur. I bought it cause the prices were about to go up and I want to have it for the next builds I'm planning. Yriels is probably better for damage. (Rhoa > Snake > Ursa. Snake can spec out of one poison on hit node)

I like the use of the quartz flask here. Puts you at 50% dodge & Assassin's buffed elusive caps your dodge. That being said, spam your withering step and throw an attack to cancel it even if you can't apply it on cooldown. It refreshes your elusive @ around 65% for pretty much always ~55-60% dodge minimum.

Circle of Nostalgia doesn't help you too much in the survivability department. Since it's only a one liner, you can swap it out for a rare with a mix of Life/LGoH/Phys/Crafted Chaos/Resists. If you decide to go with high phys/crafted chaos, it's only a 5-6% damage loss to be able to get more res/life/attributes. Double dmg CoN is harder to judge.

If you want to go the LGoH way, do make sure you get at least 20 in your build. You can comfortablly unspec 2 leech nodes for it. (Keep the singular mana/life leech baby node) Speaking of LGoH, Mana gained on hit is important too. Mana leech isn't enough with our shitty hits. Using the unnatural instinct you have down in the duelist area, spec into the Revelry node to the left if you don't want to buy a MGoH jewel.

Make sure your metamorph procedure is right too. Summon > Wither totems > Plague > SC fortify > Power Siphon and run when you start to lose HP as that means they broke your "Max block if you have not blocked recently". Just go clean your room for 4 seconds to get it back.

Make sure your damage avoidance chances are high and your wither totems are down for bosses. 15 stack wither is a 74% damage increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info