[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hi all! I am planning to play this as my second character, but i'm going as assasin.

Would you suggest leveling as the poison as laid out like cobra lash etc, or should I go as toxic rain?

Respeccing isn't a problem, but leveling as close to the final build as possible is obviously better for me. A leveling tree would be great if anyone has one at hand also

I'll be fairly twinked out tabula etc and seven league steps, so would like something fairly quick

Thanks!
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 22, 2019, 7:53:47 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi all! I am planning to play this as my second character, but i'm going as assasin.

Would you suggest leveling as the poison as laid out like cobra lash etc, or should I go as toxic rain?

Respeccing isn't a problem, but leveling as close to the final build as possible is obviously better for me. A leveling tree would be great if anyone has one at hand also

I'll be fairly twinked out tabula etc and seven league steps, so would like something fairly quick

Thanks!

Hey, I leveled my assassin with cobra lash as the build suggest and it was a breeze. I wouldn't bother with leveling with toxic rain, I would even go as far that the clear with toxic rain is inferior to cobra lash.
I am thinking of trying this build but hows the single target like? If someone can show me some bossing in action in game would be cool ;)
Last edited by Terrony on Dec 22, 2019, 10:02:14 PM

I made these gloves randomly, could I use either for this build or would it be better to use the suggested gloves?

Thanks
"
I am thinking of trying this build but hows the single target like? If someone can show me some bossing in action in game would be cool ;)

awakening lvl 8 sirus but not a clean kill and i built my character a bit different but that's how singletarget can look like with a poison wander.

lvl8 veritania if you want to see a boss without immunity phases.

"
Nevzat wrote:

I made these gloves randomly, could I use either for this build or would it be better to use the suggested gloves?

Thanks

Use the suggested gloves with atkspeed corruption. they are really cheap and you want a 5l clear setup. else it doesn't feel that good.
Last edited by Raviqt on Dec 23, 2019, 6:17:27 AM
"
Raviqt wrote:
"

awakening lvl 8 sirus but not a clean kill and i built my character a bit different but that's how singletarget can look like with a poison wander.

lvl8 veritania if you want to see a boss without immunity phases.

"
Nevzat wrote:

Thanks

Use the suggested gloves with atkspeed corruption. they are really cheap and you want a 5l clear setup. else it doesn't feel that good.

Nice kill, i tried sirius today but i fucked up, his last phase was at the top near the stairs and i couldn't move out of his crater phase, the stairs aren't traversable with flame dash, fucked up my entire kill.

The fight is completely retarded imo, so dumb...

Could you explain why exactly you went upwards on the tree instead of down cause i'm trying to minmax the build as well. I also see you didn't get a Circle of Nostalgia, any reason why?
Last edited by OppaHyuna on Dec 23, 2019, 7:53:27 AM
"
OppaHyuna wrote:

Nice kill, i tried sirius today but i fucked up, his last phase was at the top near the stairs and i couldn't move out of his crater phase, the stairs aren't traversable with flame dash, fucked up my entire kill.

Could you explain why exactly you went upwards on the tree instead of down cause i'm trying to minmax the build as well. I also see you didn't get a Circle of Nostalgia, any reason why?

I made the tree for leaguestart and since i didn't want to deal with stat requirements i went for the witch area. if you already have gear with enough int duelist is better if i remember correctly.

i don't see a reason why i should use circle of nostalgia since i already have 100% chance to poison and i can craft a flat chaos roll that is nearly as high. this means that i miss up to 60% increased chaos damage but gain way more life, resists and also a flat phys implicit/life on hit roll depending on which ring you would change for it.

Sirus is just practice. as soon you know how to handle the storms and react to his voicelines the fight is more or less free. i made a big mistage at the end of my run and i deserved the death. if i just stood there and reacted to the voiceline instead of running in circles i wouldn't have died.
Last edited by Raviqt on Dec 23, 2019, 8:10:41 AM
Which tree is better guys the assasin damage, or standard assasin tree? im leveling up so wondering which route to go down.

Thanks
"
Raviqt wrote:
"
OppaHyuna wrote:

I made the tree for leaguestart and since i didn't want to deal with stat requirements i went for the witch area. if you already have gear with enough int duelist is better if i remember correctly.

i don't see a reason why i should use circle of nostalgia since i already have 100% chance to poison and i can craft a flat chaos roll that is nearly as high. this means that i miss up to 60% increased chaos damage but gain way more life, resists and also a flat phys implicit/life on hit roll depending on which ring you would change for it.

Sirus is just practice. as soon you know how to handle the storms and react to his voicelines the fight is more or less free. i made a big mistage at the end of my run and i deserved the death. if i just stood there and reacted to the voiceline instead of running in circles i wouldn't have died.

Cheers for the response, yea the fight didn't feel that hard, i was just bummed out that i got screwed over by those stairs, could never get out of those craters that spawn around you.
I suppose i'll check into some different jewellery.

"
Nevzat wrote:
Which tree is better guys the assasin damage, or standard assasin tree? im leveling up so wondering which route to go down.

Thanks

Well if you want more damage go damage, if you want to be tankier go the normal route.

Well im more asking in terms of which is generally better? the builds were made pre 3.9 so now people have had time to test the build out, what do you recommend?

is the "damage version" tanky enough for all content? is the tanky version enough damage for all content?

Also, what order to take ascendancies? I just did my first lab... Elusive looks nice, but guessing that isnt the best one to takefirst?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 23, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info