[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

what's a good wand to use until you can craft one? I spent over an ex on fossils and have nothing great to show for it..

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 30, 2019, 8:43:57 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
what's a good wand to use until you can craft one? I spent over an ex on fossils and have nothing great to show for it..

Quite frankly I'm in the same boat as you. Still trying to figure out if crafted crit chance is better than crafted attack speed. Couple ex in fossils no chaos dmg with the chaos mod

You def. want in a Wand ...

Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds X to X Chaos Damage
Curse Enemies with Level X Despair on Hit
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Then, after that I would say that anything in the list, is nice to have, but not a must ...

X% increased Attack Speed
Gain X% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 6% Chaos Resistance
Critical Chance
Critical Multiplier
+X to Accuracy Rating

Last edited by JO_PoE on Dec 31, 2019, 4:44:33 AM
"
JO_PoE wrote:
You def. want in a Wand ...

Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds X to X Chaos Damage
Curse Enemies with Level X Despair on Hit
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Then, after that I would say that anything in the list, is nice to have, but not a must ...

X% increased Attack Speed
Gain X% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 6% Chaos Resistance
Critical Chance
Critical Multiplier
+X to Accuracy Rating

I understand whats needed in a wand. the issue is after 1+ex worth of fossil i not once even hit # to # Chaos damage. let alone hit it with a combo of other usable mods. Thankfully, even with the shit wand im using i can still do red maps
Why exactly do we need both BK and PS?

would this be a pretty good wand? open suffix for attack speed or crit chance, crit chance better?

Last edited by ElJesse on Dec 31, 2019, 6:21:41 PM
"
ElJesse wrote:

would this be a pretty good wand? open suffix for attack speed or crit chance, crit chance better?

Import your character into PoB, edit the item and add Crit or Attack Speed and see which one gives you more DPS. Nice wand by the way.

"
Baronicki wrote:
Why exactly do we need both BK and PS?

Kinetic Blast is for clearing, PS is for single target.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Dec 31, 2019, 8:06:45 PM
This build is nowhere near as tanky as OP claims to be. No way I am getting this to 100. :(
"
Baronicki wrote:
This build is nowhere near as tanky as OP claims to be. No way I am getting this to 100. :(

OP also seem to have completely abandoned the build, but still bump it everyday because.. reasons?
"
Baronicki wrote:

the general consensus is that pathfinder is pretty bad for this, but assassin is great, he should probably rename the guide to "assassin" since people will just follow the guide blindly without reading the comments.

Assassin with mistwall is very tanky and also has more damage.
You just lose the poison prolif which is not that big of a deal tbh and some flask sustain which can be fixed by simply allocating perfect agony on your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info