[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

"
Extremo_X wrote:
Finaly crafted my bow i spend lot of currency :(

If you can have empower 4 go for +2 supported gems and replace efficacy with empower.
How You doing?
Interested in trying this. Could someone who has played both the self cast trickster and tr miner compare between the two?

I played tr trickster back when it was first released and had tons of fun. How does this compare?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
Sneut wrote:
Shrieking essence of dread for the +2 to level of socketed bow gems
Enchant "Cannot roll attack mod"
Beast craft "add a prefix, remove a random suffix"

There you go.

Thank you, that's cool. Something to work toward.
"
We don't want too low mine throwing speed. but not needing so high throwing speed. so avarage is enough for burst and mana sustain.

Right on makes perfect sense! Thanks for the reply!
Any reason why you don't go for survivalist, next to Acrobatics? Seems like a whole lot of value for just two points.At least for leveling it has helped a lot in SSF. Thank you for this guide by the way, this is my first toxic arrow build and I am very much enjoying it.
Last edited by Corwynt on Dec 20, 2019, 4:12:44 AM
"
Corwynt wrote:
Any reason why you don't go for survivalist, next to Acrobatics? Seems like a whole lot of value for just two points.At least for leveling it has helped a lot in SSF. Thank you for this guide by the way, this is my first toxic arrow build and I am very much enjoying it.

This char is not designed for hc that's why. You can always update and share as you like.
How You doing?
Ty for the build, keep up if u can. ho ho ho ho....
Any reason we use swift affliction vs Efficacy? It seems like Efficacy would give much bigger actual damage (at the cost of slightly less nominal DPS.... but does it really matter if they die at .85 seconds or 1.16 seconds?)
"
lasagnaman wrote:
Any reason we use swift affliction vs Efficacy? It seems like Efficacy would give much bigger actual damage (at the cost of slightly less nominal DPS.... but does it really matter if they die at .85 seconds or 1.16 seconds?)

You can change it. I now use void manipulation for it. no less duration and only 5% less damage than swift affliction. Must update but I am too lazy for it :(.. I realy don't like formatting on this forum. so outdated system.

And yes it matters for us to kill stuff faster. I mean with this gear I can easily kill level 4 atlas boss before it goes in phase.
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Dec 21, 2019, 12:40:42 AM
"
Sneut wrote:
Shrieking essence of dread for the +2 to level of socketed bow gems
Enchant "Cannot roll attack mod"
Beast craft "add a prefix, remove a random suffix"

There you go.

And for de DOT suffix ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type