[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

"
Rick_ASAnchez wrote:
can i make the make the mines to auto detonate ?

Maybe CWDT + Detonate Mines gem? But if you're using Blastchain, auto detonation is kinda the opposite of what you want to do.
I would like to share with you what I've arrived at currently. I saw that you guys are using Empower a lot, but I did not want to give up Minefield quality of life, as I perceive it. So I went in the way of two large clusters, much as sir TheLimitAs has displayed, all while using the influx of currency on some fun upgrades like +1 chaos gems amulet.

https://pastebin.com/EJvC9XH9 -- currently sitting at 90k shaper dps per pod on 1 stack of Wither, according to PoB, without Empower, with Witchfire. Empty jewel socket is Deshret with a lucky hit on +20% projectile dmg on one of the notables. TR level is set to 22 because PoB doesn't pick it up from amulet.

Last really big purchase was the bow. I tried to craft it myself on a Maraketh base, but had a long dry streak of not hitting what I wanted with fossils, so I caved and bought it off the market. I'm not saying this is perfect, but it's magnitudes more of currency investment more than anything I've played over the year, and it plays very smoothly.

What would you suggest I could go after next? Quiver with chaos dmg over time + additional arrow looks interesting but very resource-intensive.
Last edited by noene on Apr 22, 2020, 5:32:02 PM
"
TheLimitAs wrote:
"
Voidurai wrote:
Idk why anyone hasn't mentioned this yet, but if you guys are trying to craft end-game bows, why haven't you experimented with that new affix GGG said they added in 3.10? "Bows can now roll a high-level suffix which cause them to fire 2 additional arrows."

+2 arrows sounds quite strong on top of the additional arrow(s?) we already have

I found a way to get +2 arrows/projectiles on a bow much easier than the new Affix. Unfortunately it might have been an anomaly. Up to +3 projectiles with helm enchant now.

What way is it?
This build still looking good or is it done for?

Played this last league and enjoyed it.
"
Khurune wrote:
This build still looking good or is it done for?

Played this last league and enjoyed it.

I didnt play this league properly. cant say is it good or not butt seeing there is no changes to build itself still completely viable
How You doing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info