[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

To check for the dps on pob should i be looking at the DoT DPS or the poison dps?
"
xElmo wrote:
To check for the dps on pob should i be looking at the DoT DPS or the poison dps?

I don't know how to calculate dps but dot dps our main we don't poison
How You doing?
does the HoA work with this?
We don't do poison dmg, also skitterbots and malevolance take all mana reservation.
Last edited by Aryveth on Dec 17, 2019, 12:15:43 PM
I'm just 60 now and the damage is already there. Early leveling was not super smooth and I kind of think switching to mines a bit later than 12 might be best - not sure. I did not look at the ascendancy order and took the regen node first which maybe did not help. It's starting to work well now.

Anyway, speaking of poison, I tinkered with plague bearer on another character and its kind of amazing. I wonder if it would be possible to add in chance to poison on this build and get it working. I added 1 10% chance to poison node as an experiment and that did not work in any useful way. Maybe this is impossible with this build but adding in plague bearer could be a nice addition to clearing.

Thanks for the build guide.
Last edited by redmalloc on Dec 17, 2019, 7:03:03 PM
"
redmalloc wrote:
I'm just 60 now and the damage is already there. Early leveling was not super smooth and I kind of think switching to mines a bit later than 12 might be best - not sure. I did not look at the ascendancy order and took the regen node first which maybe did not help. It's starting to work well now.

Anyway, speaking of poison, I tinkered with plague bearer on another character and its kind of amazing. I wonder if it would be possible to add in chance to poison on this build and get it working. I added 1 10% chance to poison node as an experiment and that did not work in any useful way. Maybe this is impossible with this build but adding in plague bearer could be a nice addition to clearing.

Thanks for the build guide.

i clear pretty fast atm... using swift assembly and just drop 1-2 mines and get running and just detonate them makes it quite fast tbh... especially once you have the aoe nodes (+carcass jack in my case)

also... i dont think plague bearer works with mines
"
Asura2468 wrote:

i clear pretty fast atm... using swift assembly and just drop 1-2 mines and get running and just detonate them makes it quite fast tbh... especially once you have the aoe nodes (+carcass jack in my case)

also... i dont think plague bearer works with mines

I agree clear is not bad but plague bearer would have been cool. I get bored easily and have to tinker with my builds, so it was just a thought. :)

Thanks for the comment.
Can someone tell me why OP is using Soul Strike quiver? Does the chaos damage to attacks add to the dot? Thanks.
"
MrMustang wrote:
Can someone tell me why OP is using Soul Strike quiver? Does the chaos damage to attacks add to the dot? Thanks.

It is useless. you can basicaly remove quiver and go on. my character was blight trickster I remade it as that. Chaos damage to attacks doesn't effect
How You doing?
"
"
MrMustang wrote:

It is useless. you can basicaly remove quiver and go on. my character was blight trickster I remade it as that. Chaos damage to attacks doesn't effect

Thanks for the reply. Would an extra arrow quiver be good? Because we are using a bow, but does it not count because we are using mines?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info