[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

Finaly crafted my bow i spend lot of currency :(
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Finaly crafted my bow i spend lot of currency :(

I assume you alt/imprint/regal to get the first 3 affixes? Or wait, is that an essence craft?

Which is harder to get +1 gems or +2 bow gems?
Last edited by redmalloc on Dec 18, 2019, 6:49:12 PM
Shrieking essence of dread for the +2 to level of socketed bow gems
Enchant "Cannot roll attack mod"
Beast craft "add a prefix, remove a random suffix"

There you go.
Thank you for the build it has been quite fun so far and seems very powerful against the metamorph constructs, rares, and bosses granted I have not gotten to mapping just yet. I have not had much time to play, so I am still working with a 4-link bow at the moment, and I reviewed the gem priority.

I noticed that if you choose the Swift Assembly configuration, then at level 20 that gem offers an expected value of 1.6 mines per throw which would be a 60% sustained DPS increase in ideal circumstances. It should be noted that this gem does NOT increase initial burst from placing before boss engagement since the bonus mines will not exceed the maximum.

On the other hand Trap and Mine Damage support caps at a 49% increase in damage with a 10% decrease in throwing speed. This means it would offer a lower sustained DPS increase, but it would offer a greater initial burst when mines can be placed ahead of time since each mine will detonate for higher damage.

Am I missing something with this assessment, or does it seem fairly reasonable?
Hey, I’m trying this build out in ssf. I have a carcass jack and a +1 bow waiting for me at 60. I also have this drillneck quiver and wondering if that can somehow be incorporated into the build? Do TR arrows pierce with mines? Or do they even pierce at all?

Thanks for the guide :)
Last edited by naluandmonkey on Dec 19, 2019, 2:27:33 AM
would running traps over mines still be okay? just personal preference :/
"
MrMustang wrote:
"
"
MrMustang wrote:
Can someone tell me why OP is using Soul Strike quiver? Does the chaos damage to attacks add to the dot? Thanks.

It is useless. you can basicaly remove quiver and go on. my character was blight trickster I remade it as that. Chaos damage to attacks doesn't effect

Thanks for the reply. Would an extra arrow quiver be good? Because we are using a bow, but does it not count because we are using mines?

You can use it for life res etc. adds nothing else
How You doing?
"
Weebdotexe wrote:
would running traps over mines still be okay? just personal preference :/

Have no idea about traps. but last time I used them. that felt horrible.
How You doing?
"
Hey, I’m trying this build out in ssf. I have a carcass jack and a +1 bow waiting for me at 60. I also have this drillneck quiver and wondering if that can somehow be incorporated into the build? Do TR arrows pierce with mines? Or do they even pierce at all?

Thanks for the guide :)

Pierce doesn't matter for this build. We do aoe dot.
How You doing?
"
Morgasaurus wrote:
Thank you for the build it has been quite fun so far and seems very powerful against the metamorph constructs, rares, and bosses granted I have not gotten to mapping just yet. I have not had much time to play, so I am still working with a 4-link bow at the moment, and I reviewed the gem priority.

I noticed that if you choose the Swift Assembly configuration, then at level 20 that gem offers an expected value of 1.6 mines per throw which would be a 60% sustained DPS increase in ideal circumstances. It should be noted that this gem does NOT increase initial burst from placing before boss engagement since the bonus mines will not exceed the maximum.

On the other hand Trap and Mine Damage support caps at a 49% increase in damage with a 10% decrease in throwing speed. This means it would offer a lower sustained DPS increase, but it would offer a greater initial burst when mines can be placed ahead of time since each mine will detonate for higher damage.

Am I missing something with this assessment, or does it seem fairly reasonable?

We don't want too low mine throwing speed. but not needing so high throwing speed. so avarage is enough for burst and mana sustain.
How You doing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info