Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Every ONE move to Tencent and kill this GGG game in here! fck off i cant move to asian version....if any1 have the solution i will do it. Pls just let me know...GGG just suck balls!
Last edited by In10se on Dec 11, 2019, 6:15:42 AM
Played poe since 2015.
Spent over 200 euros.
Tested a lot of different builds and spells.
I always liked PoE for diversity and no-noob-friendly content.
After a long time, I have to say, that this game is different from what I was playing 4 years ago.
Didn't play the Blight league.
I am not sure if I will play PoE this league.
These days the game is more and more stressful.
Well, thanks, I had an addiction with PoE for a long time, but now, I feel like, well fuck it, I will wait for D4, PoE is completely trash now.
Cant get why they removed "maim" craft from chests - phys dmg is the bottom of dmg sources and then they decided to nerf it - WTF GGG ?
"
purely_sinful wrote:
I’m feeling the nerfs to zombies, specifically, is overkill. They are now in a worse state than they were in 3.7 (yes I played zombies in Legion too). The nerfs to minion damage support, feeding frenzy, ravenous horde, and the Necromancer acendency would have sufficed — and since you felt you absolutely had to: the maim support mod on 2-handed maces as well. That should have been enough. Hell, the slam nerf would have been borderline, but okay. Instead, you tack on a 25% damage nerf and 0% zombie life on the skill gem on top of everything else — after you just said in the 3.8 manifesto that minion survivability was a problem.

Reminder that going into 3.8, zombies, specifically were nerfed in the areas of quantity (you have less zombies in 3.8 than 3.7) and they removed the Violent Dead gem (which buffed zombie slam). So now, zombies will be doing less damage, have a weaker slam than 3.7, and have the survivability issue prior to 3.8 once again. Sorry, but this entire process is completely backwards.

Still, I think zombies will still be viable — just not so much as a primary damage source unless you have the ability to recast them. They’ll supplement skeletons and/or specters and that’s about it.

Zombies are just for meatshield utility and damage reduction in the ascendancy.
"
purely_sinful wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
SO WHERE THE F*CK IS THAT MEMORY LEAK FIX!?

It was introduced in 3.8 and you have admitted yourselves "unusually high" memory usage. SO I ASK YOU AGAIN, WHAT THE F*CK? MEMORY LOAD IN TOWNS GOT ABYSMAL.

You don't give a rats a*s don't you GGG? You don't plan to fix the sh*t you have created yourselves? You make stupid posts for damage control and then you just abandon the work you have to do?

I'm completely disappointed and SO PISSED.

Not gonna buy a single cr*p from you until you sort your engine, memory or whatever problems.

You think that’s bad? Play on console sometime. The game crashes almost every hour unless you mute the sound effects — and even then, you still crash while in town randomly. I’ve blue screened more times playing PoE than all other games combined. Then there’s the performance issues where the game drops to 1 frame every 2-3 seconds (I’m not exaggerating either) every time there’s a dense map with bloodlines, harbinger, or desecrated ground mods let alone breaches, legion monoliths, or blight encounters.There hasn’t even been an acknowledgement by GGG that they’re aware of the issues despite post after post about it on their own message boards.

And now, as of this league, console will be officially BEHIND PC in content. Literally the exact opposite of Diablo 3 when it went to consoles.

GGG doesn’t give a shit about console. Only a matter of time until that attitude spills over on PC too. But hey, there’s new shiny supporter packs, right? How about that mobile game everyone wanted?

I feel for you man. This is actually unacceptable. GGG might be one of the best devs to create versatile and interesting content by they are the worst by stability/performance.

I've heard that consoles have it even worse than PC.

There was actually ONE improvement/fix I was looking forward to, that memory in town load... To my biggest surprise there was not a single one probably related to performance AT ALL in this patch o_0

Just WOW... 2+months have passed since their post and still no word what are they gonna do or are they gonna do something at all.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 11, 2019, 6:16:01 AM
I understand the buffs on enemies defensively, because yes they have been kinda like a DPS dummy due to achievable DPS being so high. Thus slower progression of a build making is totally fine with me. Yet when I ragequit a day, it's usually because of some bullshit one-shot damage which is even more infuriating combined with sudden lag spikes (which are also what I have to deal with occasionally).

More life and resistance? fine. More damage and speed on bosses? hopefully not so much on bosses like U-atziri trio, Abaxoth and such. Otherwise how the hell melee builds that need to be toe-to-toe with enemies can enjoy the game content when you have a limited amount of tries (6 portals) with now a longer fight that allows few mistakes. It's certainly each player's responsibility whether to go YOLO or be prudent, but unless boss fights are going to be a bit more rewarding, they could be merely a source of stress and frustration. Hmm isn't it expected to be a boss-killing league?

Anyway, deaths which I can learn from or understand why are always acceptable, but deaths that are simply random or made by some misfortune or lags are just huge discouragement for the prolonged gameplay. Hopefully GGG doesn't add too many deathtraps that cause the deaths of the latter case in the new patch, because they sure can kill my motivation to play the league instantly too.
Hi!
Does party size have any effect on monsters' Ailment Threshold value? Would one need more investment into ailments for party play to get the same effect as in solo play?
Thanks
LETS GOOO !
well i enjoy a challenge, looking forward to 3.9 and working with the changes to make something hopefully op :)
another molten strike nerf? why?? it had 1% pick rate in blight...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info