Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

No mention of Zealotry

So from 3.8.1 hotfix

"
The Zealotry aura has been temporarily disabled from granting Minions the ability to generate Consecrated Ground, to improve server performance.

Will it enable back?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I like it.

Last edited by Takanohana on Dec 11, 2019, 5:32:39 AM
Looking forward to the new league!
These planned meta shifts make me want to kill myself. They knew minions were too powerful.
"
baboooooook wrote:
Very nice changes! Make the game harder so we hopefully get rid of all the crybabies who want to get everything shove up their asses without any efford..

GG GGG!

"Get rid" ?!
Are you stupid ?!
GGG is bleeding players.
With no players game Studios usually close.
Are you willing to use your brain next time you want to say something?!
I like it :3
Just one more map
For all the doomsayers posting Steam charts: PoE never had more players, than it has Now. But you would have to compare every month, which you dont.

PoE few years ago was a small obscure game. Now there Is minor correction when IT comes to growth, that is normal.

I know,this is not your agenda, too bad.
"
Sixtysan wrote:
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
How many people used ranged attack totem in the previous league?

I couldn't find a single person in the entire poe.ninja database.

Now it deals 41% less damage (from 26%), and always has 50% less attack speed (from 30%)

AND it's now placed at melee range.

Can you share your thought process behind this one?

I've played Toxic rain Quill rain RAT, primarily as my Delve character. The melee changes basically killed the build, because pushing cart with melee range totems, thus recasting every few seconds is NOT FUN. Also, this destroys their ability to tank.

I played Ele-Hit 2 leagues ago with 100-150ex invest I was at 2kk per totem with 4 totems

After RA nerf, Point Blank+placement nerf, shock nerf(~25%), Ele Hit nerf I am lucky if I would get 300k with 6 totems out of it. Without the invest less then 100k.
- mobs pumped
- player defense layer nerfed (and just a bit of HP too....as usual)

Soooooo boooring

Enjoy your fantastic 1 MONTH bugged league guys

♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Skipped the TowerDefense Necro league due to studdies and work,however I badly wanted to start playing again with the next league.

Meh, look at these patch notes.
Streamers and ppl with nothing but time got buffed, while the rest of the player base has to try even harder for decent gear / clearing the end game.

Why does not GGG take more time to develop? Leagues for 6 months?
Feels like you ppl nerf all the fun builds, trying to only focus an one single mechanic each league and neglect the rest.

There is a simple fact, why GGG is still able to increase its player base. There is no legit alternative to PoE when it comes to Hack'n'Slay ARPG's, which are not pay to win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info