Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Soul Rend buff? My body is ready!
yes
"
DomzyPrivs wrote:
I hope GGG understands that slowing down the game by buffing monsters, nerfing fast skills, and buffing slow skills, does not increase how long someone will play the league. Build variety and freedom increase how long I personally play. Not being pigeon-holed into some slow clunky build because that's what GGG has decided for this league.

Most of us aren't streamers who can play the game all day everyday. Many of us have jobs and families. So please stop balancing around the streamers and people who can play 12 hours a day.

Agreed, all shitty nerfs do is make me NOT play the game entirely! what planet is GGG living on???
"
DomzyPrivs wrote:
I hope GGG understands that slowing down the game by buffing monsters, nerfing fast skills, and buffing slow skills, does not increase how long someone will play the league. Build variety and freedom increase how long I personally play. Not being pigeon-holed into some slow clunky build because that's what GGG has decided for this league.

Most of us aren't streamers who can play the game all day everyday. Many of us have jobs and families. So please stop balancing around the streamers and people who can play 12 hours a day.

Buffing slow skills and nerfing the fastest skills is exactly what brings diversity. Also the game is plenty fast, it won't become Grim Dawn trust me.
That reminds me, with all these buffs, wheres the less attack speed on these ranged skills?

why am i even posting, OF COURSE THERES NO SUCH THING THIS IS RANGED GAMEPLAY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOD FORBID THEY GIVE RANGED GAMEPLAY THESE KINDS OF TRADE OFFS
Look, everyone! It's another manifesto with ZERO overall positive changes for the game!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last league i played was Legion, for a month or so.
Now i find this league attractive and approachable during my vacations (really intense RL routine) and bang, everything sounds nerfed and mobs harder to kill with a bunch of deadly moves.

I found it weird in Legion taht those OP Multimod items were fucked up, but dang, screwing up Multimod that much is bad (I used to love crafting) Just remove the too op mods and leave the multimod alone xD

Fix the game code/Engine instead of changing the game itself.

Fuck those who can clear the game in 2 secs with op builds playing 18 hours a day. Care more for those casual/regular players ffs.

Now average damage builds wil suck so bad, its gonna be a frustrating league it seems. Hardcore not possible lol (never would play anyways, BR server sux so bad)
Last edited by ArkthuriuS on Dec 9, 2019, 11:20:47 PM
Nobody care about you.
RIP Melee,RIP Duelist.
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
"
why didnt they just make all their vendor trash unique bows better, if the disparity between crafted and uniques was the issue ?

nobody is going to 6l a doomfletch and go mapping lol

Actually I agree with this. A big part of the reason people multimodded bows being so prevalent is that rolling a good bow was just about impossible and uniques are mostly terrible. If the unique bows were actually good people might use them instead of blowing exalts on multimodding. As is they don't really do anything build enabling. I used to play a death's opus for more arrows but other than that, can't think of any good bow uniques other than Windripper for farming trash.
Is Arc back on the menu bois?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info