0.10.3c Patch Notes

new patch turn the game to a ninja party run.

when you group with 5-6 people . sometimes mod died outside your sight.
even you team with your friend , no name on it you dont know if the loops are yours or the others, so u have to take it anyway, ninja run started.

only way to solve this is extend the picking time around 5-7 sec
IGN : WhySoDelicious
"
Melly_me wrote:
This will be a problem for party races. Very often loot drops outside of the owner's view when the whole party is rushing through an area. We rely on our teammates to let us know that there's timed loot for us somewhere, especially when it's important like currency or rares. This will force parties to slow down because you have no way of telling whose loot it is anymore.

thats what happens when you don't contribute, why should you get rewarded for not doing anything? If you are playing with friends and they nice enough to say you got loot back there, isn't it easier to pick it up and trade later? It's not like team loot sharing is completely hopeless. Round robin, need/greed, even DKP have been methods of divvying up loot. I prefer running need before greed groups anyways. (Why do archers and melee need that wand?)
I like how people are upset about not getting loot they didn't know existed
I would like to see that while the loot timer is active for a piece of loot for player (A) the loot is invisible to players (B) (C) (D) (E) etc. would just stop people all running to a piece of gear/orbs etc. and start clicking like mad.
After playing it longer with a larger private group the loot is way too chaotic now. It's slowing everything down when stopping to find out who gets what loot. Without the names now your own allocated loot blends in with all the drops that have timers run out. I can definitely see how it improves public games though.
One opinion without reading the whole thread (and without testing the change, just from the old behaviour):

if I'm in a 'friendly' party, there are a lot of situations with dedicated drops that occur far away from the assigned player (sometimes even more than a full screen...). Now if the item may be of worth picking up (for him, or even just for me), I either have to ask him to come back (or to get the 'permission' to grab it for myself) or just to wait for the timer to run out.

This already caused a huge speed drop, and sounds to increase even more now (or did the change only affect the base timer?) Even then, I'd like to be able to switch off the pickup lock (not the assigning, not the timer!) in such parties.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
bit more fair, but to avoid ninja looting, d3 loot system is the best way i think.
"
Morsexier wrote:
on a more serious note, can we PLEASE have a way to turn off the loot timer in races\party races?

This. The last thing cooperative parties needed was EVEN MORE time wasted loitering about greyed out drops that their teammates cant see/reach. Top group racers have also been requesting this since the loot timer was added, which was what, half a year ago in closed beta? Why the complete lack of response?

And if you must add handholding features, please add a toggle or other disabling method along with them in the future so those of us who dont require such things dont have our gameplay degraded in the process.

"
Sebulous wrote:
"
Melly_me wrote:
This will be a problem for party races. Very often loot drops outside of the owner's view when the whole party is rushing through an area. We rely on our teammates to let us know that there's timed loot for us somewhere, especially when it's important like currency or rares. This will force parties to slow down because you have no way of telling whose loot it is anymore.

thats what happens when you don't contribute, why should you get rewarded for not doing anything? If you are playing with friends and they nice enough to say you got loot back there, isn't it easier to pick it up and trade later? It's not like team loot sharing is completely hopeless. Round robin, need/greed, even DKP have been methods of divvying up loot. I prefer running need before greed groups anyways. (Why do archers and melee need that wand?)

His post
WHOOOSHHH!!!~
Your head
IGN: KoTao
Thanks for the changes Chris.
"
Talkii wrote:
bit more fair, but to avoid ninja looting, d3 loot system is the best way i think.

THIS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info