3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

It does feel good to freeze everything in place and shattering stuff is very satisfying.

Idea I am playing with - Slayer PoB: https://pastebin.com/cb80uvV2

It comes with 6% less dmg taken, more aoe, stun+bleed immunities and probably more chaos res due to the belt slot. It loses war cry (less buttons yay), savage hit life regen and the ES buffer. Damage is hard to compare but the impact node does not seem to be calculated, to me it seems this should give the slayer more damage.

As you mentioned attack speed is a huge QoL on why you took zerker. I took berserking and an attack speed jewel (belt) to compensate a bit. It ends up with 7.36 instead of 9.95.

Last edited by foojin on Dec 19, 2019, 2:37:41 AM
Any uniques alternatives to Pandemonius ? Seems to be getting 1ex more expensive every day at the moment and I don't have that much time to play.
Last edited by n3urosx on Dec 19, 2019, 5:49:14 AM
"
foojin wrote:
It does feel good to freeze everything in place and shattering stuff is very satisfying.

Idea I am playing with - Slayer PoB: https://pastebin.com/cb80uvV2

It comes with 6% less dmg taken, more aoe, stun+bleed immunities and probably more chaos res due to the belt slot. It loses war cry (less buttons yay), savage hit life regen and the ES buffer. Damage is hard to compare but the impact node does not seem to be calculated, to me it seems this should give the slayer more damage.

As you mentioned attack speed is a huge QoL on why you took zerker. I took berserking and an attack speed jewel (belt) to compensate a bit. It ends up with 7.36 instead of 9.95.

Pls stick to this particular build on the thread. This is just making confusion to people.
Don't know why are you throwing in some theory crated version of Slayer with some numbers and yeys no buttons to press.

I invested considerable amount of my time to put this together, tested it to make it work the way it does.

Pls don't spam it like that. Feel free to make Slayer build on another thread.
"
n3urosx wrote:
Any uniques alternatives to Pandemonius ? Seems to be getting 1ex more expensive every day at the moment and I don't have that much time to play.

Carnage Heart
Great and fun build, but I'm at 6.5k hp + 700 shield and still often getting obliterated on T16 maps. Don't know what to do now, not much room left for increase in survivability.
I have the same problem , I got almost everything on the build and Baron smashed me on T16 , IDK what to do . 6.3k life , 500ES . As long as Baron kills me easily on T16 , how we will be playing on later boses ?
"
Razunter wrote:
Great and fun build, but I'm at 6.5k hp + 700 shield and still often getting obliterated on T16 maps. Don't know what to do now, not much room left for increase in survivability.

You are doing good. Gear still needs fine tuning. Atm you have 1 mill less damage than I had.

"
MuTKo88 wrote:
I have the same problem , I got almost everything on the build and Baron smashed me on T16 , IDK what to do . 6.3k life , 500ES . As long as Baron kills me easily on T16 , how we will be playing on later boses ?

You are level 83 with unleveled gems on a 5L without freeze immunity flask.

New content is a lot tougher than in 3.8. My guess is both of you tanked some boss hits that shouldn't be tanked at all.
Can't believe you are dying vs T16 mobs...
As long as I dont want to say it , it looks like this build will not be good on 3.9 , because 3.9 is boss league and this hero is not good with bosses !
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
As long as I dont want to say it , it looks like this build will not be good on 3.9 , because 3.9 is boss league and this hero is not good with bosses !

GL with other builds i guess
Well I dont want to argue with you , just want to hear some nice idea from you because you are the build owner mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info