3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Am I right in thinking there no point going for the Belt + vaal pact combo under second ascendancy point? we dont have any damage leech until then do we? Thanks
"
Hoetek wrote:
Am I right in thinking there no point going for the Belt + vaal pact combo under second ascendancy point? we dont have any damage leech until then do we? Thanks

Correct
"
JackalOG wrote:
had a bow build, but then started this one and so far im up to Act IV and is already way better, clear is decent with little to no investment and single target is great as well - i mean i survive A LOT better in comparison lmao

Keep going, build starts to kick off with finished Uber Lab and Blitz.
Torstein love the build. What do you think you would craft once Hege starts to fall off? or do you think Hege will continue to work well for the entire game.
"
jonathan1107 wrote:
My friend is going to run this build with his marauder. I'm playing a witch and M wondering if you guys have any suggestion for a good witch build that would synergise well torteins?

Some cold damage over time Occultist. She can further reduce enemy cold res and have 2 curses at least, like Frostbite + Enfeeble would be a nice synergy all in all with this build. Safe and strong tandem!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 18, 2019, 8:08:35 PM
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Torstein love the build. What do you think you would craft once Hege starts to fall off? or do you think Hege will continue to work well for the entire game.

It won't fell off. It's a quite good staff actually. Has very high attack speed (for staff), high crit chance, generates power charges...

I've made before patch notes Fortify version but removed it after. We will see later on about crafting something.
Awakened gems will give a lot of damage just with Hege staff.

I know everyone is hasty to get the level of char from the video but it needs gear/fine tuning to work like that. It rly gets going after uber lab.

I'm playing it myself atm. Not much time to play therefore bad gear atm. But still, Metamorphs are getting locked into freeze and steamrolled.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 18, 2019, 8:14:36 PM
Ah good to know! I am just getting into this build now and will report back. I used your incinerate chieftain in 3.7 SSF and had an absolute blast. Enjoy the off meta builds so I hope this one works as well :) Thanks Torstein!
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Ah good to know! I am just getting into this build now and will report back. I used your incinerate chieftain in 3.7 SSF and had an absolute blast. Enjoy the off meta builds so I hope this one works as well :) Thanks Torstein!

:D glad to hear!

This works like a charm no worries ;)
Actually. I do have a question. Why do you not take Whirling Barrier for the extra block/power charges on block? - never mind i'm dumb....
Last edited by Goatdemon on Dec 19, 2019, 12:37:28 AM
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Actually. I do have a question. Why do you not take Whirling Barrier for the extra block/power charges on block? - never mind i'm dumb....

lol xD

I don't think it will make much of an impact so i didn't take those nodes.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 19, 2019, 1:19:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info