3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
"
Played this is a league starter on HC. Lots of fun once you get it rolling. Unfortunately just died on a mistake before I could get the last ascendancy point. Damage felt a little low on bosses/single target, but everything in site on maps would die. Would definitely recommend trying this out for some good fun. Thanks for the guide!

Damn it dude! :( Just saw your char at poe.ninja

Damage sucked because of your accuracy. You had none on gear. Hinekora's sight amulet would solve that until better rings...

Wow, you made it to lvl 81 on league start, impressive!

Better luck next time i guess. Tnx for the feedback!

SS

85 ;) But yup! Decided to give it another shot as nothing else was as fun. Definitely a great point on the accuracy. Im guessing with that + blitz this thing will take off.
"
LazelimGiros wrote:
Spoiler

Progressing nicely, thanks for the awesome build Torstein!

Ty for feedback!
Glad you are doing good.

"
Little advice from my experience. Buy and use hegemony as soon as possible, even 4 linked will give you higher dps and clearspeed than anything else.
I keep dying anyways, but I have crap gear (/realy crap!!) and only 3200 HP. I think when i will have more HPs, it will be better.
Do you think https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Heart would be good choice?

Get that life up xD
Hinekora's Sight is better because of accuracy until you get good rings! After you can go with Carnage and top choice is Pandemonius.
"

85 ;) But yup! Decided to give it another shot as nothing else was as fun. Definitely a great point on the accuracy. Im guessing with that + blitz this thing will take off.

Oh it's gonna take off alright! xD
What would be the best GREEN dmg support gem?

I managed to craft a cheap 6L Holy Chainmail with lots of life and res for less than 20c but I couldn't get 6R links for the life of me, best I managed was 5R 1G

So which one of the green support gems is best? Added Cold, Cold Pen, Hypothermia or Ice BIte? I'm guessing Cold Pen?

the other 5 red supports I'm using is GH, Melee Phys, Ele Dmg with Attacks, Ancestral Call and Multistrike (was using ruthless as the 6th)

Also yeah thanks for the build it's really nice, I'm permafreezing basically everything that isn't immune to freeze
Hey Torstein tell me how to improve my gear from now ?
"
ianpgerman wrote:
What would be the best GREEN dmg support gem?

I managed to craft a cheap 6L Holy Chainmail with lots of life and res for less than 20c but I couldn't get 6R links for the life of me, best I managed was 5R 1G

So which one of the green support gems is best? Added Cold, Cold Pen, Hypothermia or Ice BIte? I'm guessing Cold Pen?

the other 5 red supports I'm using is GH, Melee Phys, Ele Dmg with Attacks, Ancestral Call and Multistrike (was using ruthless as the 6th)

Also yeah thanks for the build it's really nice, I'm permafreezing basically everything that isn't immune to freeze

GREEN Hypothermia :D

"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Hey Torstein tell me how to improve my gear from now ?

-Add Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise flasks, big damage boost.

-Craft helmet with fossils

-rings are good but ideally you want ones with free suffix to craft "+1 to minimum Frenzy charges"

-don't use gold ring base, wasted implicit

-boots similar to those you have. they should have free prefix to craft hybrid mod " movement speed & chance for onslaught on kill"

-gloves with free prefix to craft % of phys converted to cold

-jewels

that's for now, you are doing great
Hit 68 yesterday and that meant the build came 'online'. It feels so much better with this gear:

Managed to cap resists, decent accuracy boost, 5K life now.

I still need to fix my sockets so I can use IC and swap cold pen for hypothermia.

Doing third lab today (warcry). Next few passives will be 2 more life nodes, 3 war cry nodes, vaal pact. After this my tree will look like this: http://poeurl.com/cFrk

From there I'll go for dismembering and constitution followed by jewel slots and serpent stance for the endgame.

I do like the metamorph encounters so far, spawns die in aoe / frozen, same for the metamorphs themselves and frost bomb helps to counter their sometimes insane regen. And I feel life leech is pretty nutty for this league.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 18, 2019, 4:00:03 AM
had a bow build, but then started this one and so far im up to Act IV and is already way better, clear is decent with little to no investment and single target is great as well - i mean i survive A LOT better in comparison lmao
My friend is going to run this build with his marauder. I'm playing a witch and M wondering if you guys have any suggestion for a good witch build that would synergise well torteins?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info