[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

I was curious if you think this build would work as a Shadow Assassin? Was running a different build and saw this one and was thinking of trying it out.
"
Sorry1990 wrote:
For those keeping track I highly recommend trying out unleash support in place of intensity during map clearing. It is a huge quality of life upgrade and means far less down time. Since clear speed isnt an issue with this build the little bit less damage doesnt mean anything and it feels way smoother.

Depends, for me it's a downgrade - much less AoE and way lower DPS on yellow/unique mobs, it really matters when you're running 100+% quantity t16 maps. This is why we have 2x skill effect duration in skill tree so BV duration is 2x higher, it's enough to keep BV stack up all the time.

The only place I used Unleash was running Labirynth trying to get some helmet enchant.

"
I was curious if you think this build would work as a Shadow Assassin? Was running a different build and saw this one and was thinking of trying it out.

I wouldn't bother about other ascendancies unless you want to create your own version of this build. You may want to experiment with Raider, Elementalist, Occultist, Inquisitor or Ascendant, but be aware that you will lose ability to spam flasks and by the way, lower your defenses greatly.
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 31, 2019, 2:48:33 PM
Hi, thanks for the build!
I couldn't find the recommendation for the bandit reward, did you go for the resistances or the skill points please?
Kill them all for 2 passives.
So is it safe to say this build isn't really end game viable anymore due to the bosses being tougher after the buffs? Doesnt look like this build has many people trying it and those that have done seem to have made it too far
This build is still fantastic. Just like everything else now you actually have to put some investment into it for it to work. Finished my league and done Sirus 8 (which is the absolute WORST fight in PoE history and killed the league excitement for me.) Everything but Sirus you can pretty much face tank and have no problems.
"
GoddessEtna wrote:
This build is still fantastic. Just like everything else now you actually have to put some investment into it for it to work. Finished my league and done Sirus 8 (which is the absolute WORST fight in PoE history and killed the league excitement for me.) Everything but Sirus you can pretty much face tank and have no problems.

Id be interested in seeing your character but you've got them hidden.

I made a character to try this build. Just finishing up act 4. Single target is beyond horrible. it takes forever to kill any boss
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 2, 2020, 8:45:26 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Id be interested in seeing your character but you've got them hidden.

I made a character to try this build. Just finishing up act 4. Single target is beyond horrible. it takes forever to kill any boss

Shouldn't be hidden anymore. My gear isn't godlike but decent. You can take a look if you want.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
So is it safe to say this build isn't really end game viable anymore due to the bosses being tougher after the buffs? Doesnt look like this build has many people trying it and those that have done seem to have made it too far

If this build with 1kk+ Shaper DPS and shitload of defenses wouldn't be viable then many other builds wouldn't be too. I'm still doing any of t16 maps with crazy mods easily including boss. I've killed Shaper guardians as easy as before, but it's now noticeable that they have higher life and the fight is a bit longer.

It just needs some investment for the real end game.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Well, during leveling DPS may be bad when you don't have some useful items (5 link or Tabula). I need to figure out better way for leveling, because after boss buffs it doesn't feel good.
Would Cold Penetration be viable instead of Inspiration? I'm running a little low on Chromatics and have trouble getting 3 blue sockets plus the one red socket onto my chest. So I'm stuck at 3 blue and 3 green for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info