PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Decided to play this as my 3rd character of the league, I'd like to point out the leveling was a bit tough even following the tree and using reverb rod + leveling uniques it was rough still. But I believe its just the patch in general with the high boss life. Currently in maps and I have to say on a 5L chest I'm not sure I enjoy arcane surge over Intensify I just feel the QOL goes down too much. Missing gems as I am recoloring my helmet lol. Damage is good just a bit lacking without big items like green dream/nightmare and watcher's eye

"
"
Dallas88 wrote:
Hey, thanks for great guide, i was wondering, if going raider is viable with this build, since i can't really mash the flasks that much? From what i checked in PoB it's relatively similar dps, although flask utility drops a bit, of course.

You would lose tons of survivability, totally not worth. You can use some AutoHotkey scripts to drink all flasks at once as I do.

"
cryyyy wrote:
Decided to play this as my 3rd character of the league, I'd like to point out the leveling was a bit tough even following the tree and using reverb rod + leveling uniques it was rough still. But I believe its just the patch in general with the high boss life. Currently in maps and I have to say on a 5L chest I'm not sure I enjoy arcane surge over Intensify I just feel the QOL goes down too much. Missing gems as I am recoloring my helmet lol. Damage is good just a bit lacking without big items like green dream/nightmare and watcher's eye

Yes, previous league I was just melting bosses during leveling, now it's nothing special. I don't know what about mapping/end game this league as I don't play too much now and didn't reached it yet.
Hello,

Could you add a link to the tree on the official page as well? Maybe some info about the progress as well + a few words about the ascendancy - it wasn't obvious to me that it is PF from reading the guide.
If possible, the guide should be sufficient on it's own, without the need to install PoB.

Just a few notes from a build list maintainer - to help you improve the content.

Have a good day and happy xmas :)

Edit. Forgot about one more thing. It would be better if gems were separate from gear. Having to click "gloves" to see gems socketed in there is a little inconvenient in my opinion - and in most cases it doesn't matter if it's in gloves or in helmet anyway.
Last edited by Amongalen on Dec 22, 2019, 9:51:14 AM
Done!

Thanks for your advices :)

Maybe one day I'll make better leveling guide...
is the green nightmare really mandatory? is really expensive atm.
It's useful but not mandatory at all. Just try to get something like this:

Life is mandatory, generally abyss jewels with good stats are a little bit better than normal jewels.
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 24, 2019, 4:30:01 PM
Is Vaal Blade Vortex better to use ?
Yes, it adds a lot of DPS during boss fights. Currently you can get level 21 Vaal BV for ~20c. Quality is may increase AoE a little but is not needed.
Currently playing this build and its pretty fun. My physical damage mitigation seems pretty bad though. I have 5.1k hp in atziri fight and the part where 4 summons come can 1 shot me still with all flasks up. Ive got almost all your gear (except not as min maxed) wondering if you can take a look at my pob and let me know my next few upgrades? https://pastebin.com/dVY04Uj9

Thanks
Remove spell crit nodes at Witch tree area, they give nothing and take Profane Chemistry then continue to Jewel Socket through resistances at Scion area. Unleash is greatly lowering your DPS, switch it to Inspiration.

Your next upgrade should be 6 link and then you should save currency for Pandemonius.

Didn't you hit summon with mirror? I did few runs recently with much worse gear than yours with 4,5k HP and she couldn't 1 shot me.

Most of physical mitigation is hidden when playing this build - you have Taste of Hate what gives ~23% physical damage reduction, Arctic Armour is 13% less physical damage taken and finally you have ~7k armour with Rumi's Concoction what gives some additional physical damage reduction. It's not Juggernaut but it's fair enough when you have that much damage dodging/blocking ability.

Also check your corrected PoB:
https://pastebin.com/pZjsrfJ8
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 27, 2019, 5:04:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info