[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Nice build

Need a better weapon though
What do you think of an ilvl 84 shaped Sceptre is it worth crafting , thinking of
Cold as chaos / spell dmg/added cold/cast speed etc
...and 20 atziri kills no catalyst so far lol.
Last edited by Jonte_84 on Jan 25, 2020, 12:49:08 PM
Good crafted weapon should increase DPS greatly, but personally I'd do it only if I had another source of life leech (persistent, not temporary from boots enchant).

The most important mods are cold penetration, % of physical as extra cold, physical damage to spells and + level of all physical skill gems - these should give most DPS.
"
O2lsie wrote:
Good crafted weapon should increase DPS greatly, but personally I'd do it only if I had another source of life leech (persistent, not temporary from boots enchant).

The most important mods are cold penetration, % of physical as extra cold, physical damage to spells and + level of all physical skill gems - these should give most DPS.

I've actually been contemplating the leech and keep switching back and forth between Doryani's and a crafted sceptre for which I like better.

I was considering dropping Wise Oak for Atziri's Promise. It's a bit less dps (very litte tbh) and gives you pretty decent leech and should be up most of the time anyway.

Have you looked at any other sources of leech?
Hi guys!
What do you think about Circle of Fear with "Increased Cold Damage while affected by Herald of Ice" and "Herald of Ice has % increased Buff Effect"?
Last edited by qozmo on Jan 27, 2020, 7:05:11 AM
"
helgi wrote:
"
O2lsie wrote:

I've actually been contemplating the leech and keep switching back and forth between Doryani's and a crafted sceptre for which I like better.

I was considering dropping Wise Oak for Atziri's Promise. It's a bit less dps (very litte tbh) and gives you pretty decent leech and should be up most of the time anyway.

Have you looked at any other sources of leech?

Don't forget about 15% fire and lightning damage reduction from Wise Oak.

I was thinking about ring crafted with delve mod 0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life but crafting never was my strong side... :P

"
qozmo wrote:
Hi guys!
What do you think about Circle of Fear with "Increased Cold Damage while affected by Herald of Ice" and "Herald of Ice has % increased Buff Effect"?

It's pretty cheap alternative if you want go pure DPS, especially with "Increased Cold Damage while affected by Herald of Ice". With good Opal Ring you should have a bit lower DPS and some additional HP.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 27, 2020, 10:36:48 AM
"
O2lsie wrote:

Don't forget about 15% fire and lightning damage reduction from Wise Oak.

I was thinking about ring crafted with delve mod 0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life but crafting never was my strong side... :P

Yeah, I am very unsure atm. Atziri's Promise didn't feel that great.

Delve crafted ring... or a corrupted amulet (lol), seem to be the best options without sacrificing much.
You get life leech everywhere with this build?... Thanks...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
You get life leech everywhere with this build?... Thanks...

I autoanswer to me, I got catalist instead of crafted sceptre, with the life leach in catalist all is more softness...

The build seems awesome, damage and defenses are awesome balanced, all in game seems easy... thanks for this nice build.

If you could check my char and tell me what to upgrade beyond Watchers eye... I only reach 6200 life, I see in your videos you got 7200... this is so much life... Thanks...
Depends on what you want:

+2 AoE corrupt on chest for great DPS buff
or
Vermillion rings for more life
Ok thanks so much for the reply...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info