[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Hello,
Do you plan on updating the gems settup to put the possible awakened gems that we can use for this build?
Thanks
There's nothing to update, we can use only Awakened Controlled Destruction and that's all. Maybe we could make better use of Awakened Curse On Hit... Need to check that.

//Edit:
Awakened Curse On Hit is useless, need more sockets to use it properly and it's not worth to drop any gems we already use.

Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 12, 2020, 4:06:42 AM

I got a Thread of Hope with a large radius and when I put it there, I can actually grab Heart of Ice and Breath of Rime and save 10 passive points.

However, the nodes around that area, especially the 3 before Heart of Ice, are super powerful.

Wondering if you can think of a way to actually use this jewel there and then go for some passives that we couldn't reach?

My idea was to grab the jewel slot and frenzy down by ranger start along with the spell block and spell damage nodes by Elemental Overload.

It gives around 10% spell block, similar dps and one extra frenzy charge. I have double corrupted Hrimsorrow's so it'd put me at 5 frenzies.
Last edited by helgi on Jan 13, 2020, 5:11:02 AM
Damn, you have really great idea! But instead of Frenzy Charge I'd take Flash Freeze, overall it's a little more DPS and some freeze chance/chill effect.

I'm thinking also about taking Arcane Guarding + Mystic Bulwark + Prodigal Perfection + Jewel Socket. It provides a bit higher DPS, the same life and +18% Spell Block. I'd rather go this way but I'll need to get more resistances to use Thread of Hope :F

Arcane Guarding + 2x Jewel Socket + Flash Freeze is also nice combo - a bit higher DPS, +150 life, +10% spell block.

Really nice gear on your character by the way ^^
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 13, 2020, 10:26:34 AM
Oh yeah, Flash Freeze is super nice. I forgot about it since I have been ignoring that route due to it having projectile stuff, but it's still very good!

And thanks! Really really liking the build and decided to push it a bit :)
So I was wondering for this build...looking at heligi's gear, for instance, wouldn't it be better to get some curse-on-hit corruption in the hrimsorrows and allocate whispers of doom in the pandemonius? That is, you can roll temp chains or ele weakness on a hrimsorrow corruption, then maybe a curse-on-hit ring or as heligi does, a "trigger socketed skills" scepter?

Furthermore, what of the opinion of awkened cold penetration in the perfect form to make it easier to color?
Waste of 300 life/gem socket/100 life from 6% Hrimsorrow corruption. I don't like to rely on curses when you can roll map with 60% less curse effectiveness, especially on unique boss with another 33% less effectiveness, that's why I'm using only Frostbite but I could run without as well.

You could use Cold Penetration instead of Controlled Destruction but you will lose some DPS. Anyway I don't think it's too difficult to color, when using 1 blue craft it takes ~511 chromes on average.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 19, 2020, 2:10:12 PM
i was wondering how Helgi can use Hatred, Herald of Ice, purity and aspect of the spider all together?
I bought an enlighten lvl 4 to test. but i cannot use them all.
thanks
I am sure he dont use aspect of the spider, it is just good rools on the ring and aspect of the spider))
"
mosaique92 wrote:
i was wondering how Helgi can use Hatred, Herald of Ice, purity and aspect of the spider all together?
I bought an enlighten lvl 4 to test. but i cannot use them all.
thanks

Yeah, I rotate between using Purity or Aspect of the Spider. Not sure which one I like better haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info