[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Hey thanks for that. How do you keep up the BV stacks without spell echo or unleash? Unleash is making mapping really smooth even at the cost of dps.
Just see this video, it's my casual map run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7jNgemAYg&t=178s

Unleash may improve clear speed since you don't have to cast BV that often, but at boss you cut your DPS a lot.
Thanks for contributing to community. While leveling with rod and bv.. Killing kitava with BV? Real torture
https://pastebin.com/nuRnCBJE - New pob link.

I think with the added boss hp and metamorphs this build isnt amazing like it was before. The clear speed is great, but bosses take ages even with gem swapping to conc effect etc, but metamorphs at t12+ are almost definitely death. Its a boss killing meta rn as they drop such good loot every map and its consistent but im having to skip the metamorphs now completely if I actually want to level.

Really fun build but not the most viable imo in this league.
Your PoB looks fine. Now you should level up your gems, get quality, upgrade your gear to double your DPS and get ~7k life. Currently you have ~660k Shaper DPS, you can have 100k more just from level 20-21 gems with quality. Pandemonius will add another 60k and very important blind. Try to get Abyss jewel with life and physical/cold damage to spells (one good jewel gives ~80k DPS and +100 life). Get perfect flasks, as a Pathfinder and all flasks effect passives we increase all numbers on flasks by 50%. Balance your fire/lightning resists to be the same so you have better use of The Wise Oak. Change your belt to Stygian Vise and put here another Abyss jewel (+100 life, +80k DPS). Get Hrimsorrows corrupted 6% life (+100 life).

I don't know about metamorphs too much since I'm going to skip this league but I'm sure if this build has a problem to kill something, any other probably will have troubles too, except OP summoners.
Taken this build quite far this league.

I've killed everything except Awakener but it's only a matter of time before I do. Record right now is the last phase, which gets very chaotic since I have no way of damaging him from range.

So the tries I've done so far, have mostly been about learning the mechanics and I've had very little time to damage him.

Due to the league being so heavily focused on boss killing, I do focus a bit more on damage. Got a +1 frenzy corruption for the Hrimsorrows, got +20% chaos resist and only have about 6k life at lvl 94 but it seems to be plenty except for the occasional one shot (which I don't think a bit more hp would have helped with anyway).

I will be trying him again in the next few days so hopefully he goes down.
I'm happy you enjoy this build.

I've reached level 99 yesterday and killed Sirus two times at awakening 5 (basing on mbXtreme guide). First time deathless, second time two deaths (got caught by huge storms).

I'd say the fight is pretty easy except avoiding/luring those huge storms with so low view range.
"
O2lsie wrote:
I'm happy you enjoy this build.

I've reached level 99 yesterday and killed Sirus two times at awakening 5 (basing on mbXtreme guide). First time deathless, second time two deaths (got caught by huge storms).

I'd say the fight is pretty easy except avoiding/luring those huge storms with so low view range.

Yeah, my first tries were definitely failures due to the storms. My best try so far I just panicked in the last phase and couldn't really get any damage in.

Have you played at all with the Awakened Support Gems? Added Cold or Cold Penetration for example?
Nope, I was using my old set I posted here, nothing changed.
For those keeping track I highly recommend trying out unleash support in place of intensity during map clearing. It is a huge quality of life upgrade and means far less down time. Since clear speed isnt an issue with this build the little bit less damage doesnt mean anything and it feels way smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info