[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

bought the base with 10% ele Pen for like 30c and hit this just spamming a few Greed Essences.

Love them cause they have Dex AND I can craft another resist. I dunno if I wanna try Redeemer slamming them. Onslaught is useless since we dont kill and neither is Affect of non-damaging Aliments since I can just craft the same thing. Dunno if its worth 205c for a 50% chance to get spell or attack dodge.

Still have my CoC ring from my Sin I might use if I can get the resists elsewhere.

The accuracy is obviously wasted but 60% cold damage, 19% crit multi, and 60+ mana is at least usable.

Tried to get Cull on these gloves I bought for like 10c and ended up with spell damage. Oh well at least I didnt brick them.

Should have crafted another Prefix on them first so I had to slam a suffix but I was drunk. At least I can resist craft them so I can get closer to cap and being able to use my Ring above.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 21, 2020, 9:12:32 PM
WANTED TO ADD THIS IN A NEW POST

BEWARE THE SCAMMERS WHEN TRYING TO BUY Atziri's Reflection

They trying to sell the non-fated version of the shield. Tried to buy 8 shields today and all have been scammers.

Also does Shocking Conflux work with Totems? I bought 15 sets of Frigid/Pristine fossils to craft a Helm and got this on the 3rd try:

If it does work I got another dozen Fossil sets already in resonators lol. Guess I will try and make a cold Stygian Vise to sell for some exalts.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 21, 2020, 10:05:41 PM
"
kobo1d wrote:
Where to put the next 5-10 Ex? I am considering getting a Cold Pen Watcher's Eye, but could also make upgrades to multiple slots instead, or start getting woke gems.

Awakened Gems at level 5 are a great boost in DPS, however, those will take a very long time to level.
I have an Alien pet.
Hello, im new in poe, I just started playing this season, and I decided to start with templar and this build, im now at level 92, but since I started doing tier 12+ maps, in some of them my totems dies as soon they hit monsters, I dont know what mod is causing this, and what should I use to avoid this to happen, or at least make my totems survive longer in this maps.

for example

this is a tier 15:

thanks in advance

Last edited by Silenoz23 on Jan 21, 2020, 11:16:01 PM
"
Silenoz23 wrote:
since I started doing tier 12+ maps, in some of them my totems dies as soon they hit monsters, I dont know what mod is causing this,
Elemental reflect mod ("monsters reflect 18% of elemental damage"). At least it only kills your totems not you (contrary to playing let's say ice shot), but still very annoying to deal with. Reroll / sell these maps. If you have Zana mission, avoid picking these and probably unidentified too.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 22, 2020, 1:16:54 AM
Interested in trying this build, but I'm a bit confused. I imported the normal version of this build (dual wield, double Kikazaru) and the dps is around 720k.

I changed to an Atziri's Reflection setup, including replacing the belt with Coward's Legacy + Pain Attunement, replacing one ring with Essence Worm + Hatred and the second ring with a decent-ish Opal. That yields about 770k. Seems to be a pretty meager increase considering the shield is 20ex, am I missing something?

I ignored the +4 Soul Mantle upgrades / Watcher's Eye because they're not directly tied to switching the weapon setup.

Here's the pob pastebin for reference: https://pastebin.com/xMc3Ja58
Last edited by Tornacan on Jan 22, 2020, 7:40:15 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Silenoz23 wrote:
since I started doing tier 12+ maps, in some of them my totems dies as soon they hit monsters, I dont know what mod is causing this,
Elemental reflect mod ("monsters reflect 18% of elemental damage"). At least it only kills your totems not you (contrary to playing let's say ice shot), but still very annoying to deal with. Reroll / sell these maps. If you have Zana mission, avoid picking these and probably unidentified too.

I see, thanks you for your response, yea is very annoying they kill my totems after 1 - 2 seconds, is there any item I can use to avoid this or at least reduce that effect?
"
Silenoz23 wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Silenoz23 wrote:

I see, thanks you for your response, yea is very annoying they kill my totems after 1 - 2 seconds, is there any item I can use to avoid this or at least reduce that effect?

Just re-roll your map if it has the REFLECT mod on it.
either Scour+Alc
or
use a Chaos on it

Then when you have mods on it that you're happy with, Vaal it!
Always Vaal your maps! ;)
Thankyou, another question, is worth the atziri and the price for this build? Planning to buy it, but im not sure

edit: dont buy to ''bombhack'' tried to scam me with mirror lol
Last edited by Silenoz23 on Jan 22, 2020, 9:14:57 AM
"
Silenoz23 wrote:

It's possible to finish those maps, it's just annoying and dangerous. I reroll those if it's my own map. Sometimes Zana offers juicy map (fragment) which I want to finish even if it has reflect. I just finished Lair of Hydra. Instead of usual gameplay, I summoned always two sets of totems and hoped they would finish off the pack.

Boss fight was a lot longer than usual and I had to kite a lot more. This made the fight more dangerous. It's also harder to dodge projectiles if you have to resummon totems constantly. And monsters are not chilled/frozen as much as usually.

All in all, reroll if possible, but also practice those maps since sometimes you need/want to run them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info