[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Bresepls wrote:
I was already using a Militant faith in Witch jewel socket. Has more flat dmg than Clear mind for an ex. Just get one that will not change any of your nodes. I believe mine is 52% more totem/ele.

As for the jewel socket in the previous picture. I picked up a juicy multi/max life jewel. I suppose clear mind could go here for dmg but you'd be losing the %life.

As for Lethal assault, I never took it. Between helm enchant and Flash Freeze, never felt like proj speed was something worth getting.

That's pretty crazy... if you just sub the Militant Faith for Clear Mind then you could reserve mana. Which means an extra ring. And according to my PoB your double crit multi jewel is more dps that Clear Mind. So even if you stick with the essence worm Clear Mind isn't optimal.
Hi Chaps

May I please ask should i stick to 2 wands or get decent +1 totem shield?

thx
Hey guys!

I was considering to play with Vaal haste instead of Righteous Fire.

Is this a solid option? I don't feel comfortable at all playing with Righteous, also i saw Wallach has socketed Vaal Haste.

But i also noticed he only has it at level 10, tho i cannot find the reason behind that.

Thanks a lot!
"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Chaps

May I please ask should i stick to 2 wands or get decent +1 totem shield?

thx

That's just personal preference. Myself I prefer 2 wands until I can afford the Atziri shield.
Hey guys, I was completely in love with the build up until finishing my atlas, managed to get a awakening 5 sirius kill and I'm all set up saving for my atziris reflection, HOWEVER:

How do you guys not die on t16s? it just feels like the build really lacks defensive aspects, every metamorph is always incredibly dangerous at t16 and even some nasty mods on rares can kill me, i'm stuck at lvl 90 forever :(

Any tips on not dying and leveling up to 95ish?
Question for the veteran.

I've LOVED this build, i've done all i wanted with it i've put 90ex in it and it's amazing but I would like to start another character with that kind of afk/dodge gameplay. What come to mind? Thx
"
How do you guys not die on t16s

Check if your steelskin and colsnap setup is ok (looks ok) because at 4000life/1400ene i almost never die unless i'm pushing my luck in delve (that's why i'm still 93). I've done 100 blight map (T13 to 16) last week and died once (btw the xp is sooo shit, i'm about to pop 94, 1 level in 100maps).

The mechanic is simple you pump your totem to get max curse and the put them in front of you as you run and you just don't stay in ''shit''. On metamorph i pump the totem put them near the target and GTFO... i'm always far from the fight unless i refresh arcane and curses.

Also you play with 2 wand, i've always played with a shield even before my atziri. Find a +1 totem sheild with good life and some spell damage, a 5th totem is pretty decent dps, never felt underpower.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/rg4pqMhQ

add Arcane Swiftness passive (3pts) (you can remove Arcane Capacitor 3pts for the moment, i don't even use it myself)
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 20, 2020, 4:11:12 PM
"
"
Bresepls wrote:
I was already using a Militant faith in Witch jewel socket. Has more flat dmg than Clear mind for an ex. Just get one that will not change any of your nodes. I believe mine is 52% more totem/ele.

As for the jewel socket in the previous picture. I picked up a juicy multi/max life jewel. I suppose clear mind could go here for dmg but you'd be losing the %life.

As for Lethal assault, I never took it. Between helm enchant and Flash Freeze, never felt like proj speed was something worth getting.

That's pretty crazy... if you just sub the Militant Faith for Clear Mind then you could reserve mana. Which means an extra ring. And according to my PoB your double crit multi jewel is more dps that Clear Mind. So even if you stick with the essence worm Clear Mind isn't optimal.

Not everything is about damage except in POB. :)

In actual play testing applications, I tend to swap Hatred for Flesh and Stone in higher end maps/Delve and run an Enduring Mana flask or Jade Flask.

Or if I am really worried I swap out an Inc Duration gem for Vaal MS and run a Granite Flask.

Plenty of things you can tech pending the content and desires in the end game.
"
lollicopter wrote:
Hey guys, I was completely in love with the build up until finishing my atlas, managed to get a awakening 5 sirius kill and I'm all set up saving for my atziris reflection, HOWEVER:

How do you guys not die on t16s? it just feels like the build really lacks defensive aspects, every metamorph is always incredibly dangerous at t16 and even some nasty mods on rares can kill me, i'm stuck at lvl 90 forever :(

Any tips on not dying and leveling up to 95ish?

The build feels a lot better once you get a reflection. That will add 1300+ ES, and some life when you get new rings.

Since this is a crit based build, I would respec and get Assassination and those travel nodes.

And personally, I would drop the 2 lethal assault points to finish out your Purity of Flesh wheel.

Keep chugging along. Save up your money and grind out that shield. It's worth, I promise.
Prob the best league I've had a chance to play more of & enjoying the build. Still got things to upgrade but even with only 3k life I've managed to do content & lvl up to 92. Got my atlas up to A8- fought awakener lvl 1 twice to get a feel for mechanics & nearly got lvl 7 down but didn't quite make it mostly due to dodging & got stuck a few times. I'll def try again once I have him up again. Thanks for the build
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info