[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Wermine wrote:
"
freddirty wrote:
I dont see too much beenfit of the gloves, i would replace with a glove with suffix of +40% incr dmg to chilled enemies.

50% inc damage gloves are worse than 15% cast speed gloves (max on shaper gloves). And his has Slower Projectiles mod, which gives global increased projectile dam making them even better.

Yes you are right, but the dps difference is so small, and I would loose dex/life/res.
In my setup now I have 2.02m buffed dps/totem in POB. if I replace the gloves with shaper +15cast speed and 25% proj dmg then the buffed dmg is 2.09m. So 0.07m is what I win. But I loose dex or res or life on the gloves because having the two shaper mods and having two t1 types of res and good life on a shaper glove is very unlikely.
Its worth much more, if I sacrifice a rare ring slot for zealotry+worm because it can give me +0.25m damage and having more life and res on the gloves with inc. dmg. chill.
Hey guys,

I got a nasty shaper shield with +1Max Totem, +1 Level of all Intelligence Spell Skill Gems and T1 Energy Shield. Having looked at this guide it seems to be quite useful. Would it be worth it to metacraft it? What would I be looking for? I'm not totem myself so I would need some advice.

Thank you guys,
HeiterCobra

Edit: Image

Last edited by HelloDave on Jan 17, 2020, 3:12:32 AM
"
HelloDave wrote:
Hey guys,

I got a nasty shaper shield with +1Max Totem, +1 Level of all Intelligence Spell Skill Gems and T1 Energy Shield. Having looked at this guide it seems to be quite useful. Would it be worth it to metacraft it? What would I be looking for? I'm not totem myself so I would need some advice.

Thank you guys,
HeiterCobra

Edit: Image

I don't think it is possible to have +1 all intel spell skill on a shield.
And yeah your screenshot is a + 1 lightning gem stuff. Worth not too much in this build. Maybe during leveling because of the +1 totems. Pre atziri shield.
Ah true, I misread. Thank you!
Thank you , makes sense, appreciated
After a few tweaks this build is rocking. I'm finally sitting on enough for a Reflection so I'm planning to purchase that this weekend. Hopefully not too many scammers to wade through 🙄. Anyway current gear. This setup rips through T16s and I still have some juicy min/maxing to do. Very excited.

Last edited by Ubermonster on Jan 17, 2020, 7:32:41 PM

Hi guys, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I can’t kill Sirius and am stuck at level 95.
Don't know, but i downed him today with worse gear than you have.
Then it's just practice i guess.

I have a question regarding the Curse Reflection from Atziri's Reflection:

Since we reflect all curses, is it even worthwile to selfcast frostbite or proj weakness? Or will that be overwritten once we are near the enemy?
"
BorkeNoah wrote:
Don't know, but i downed him today with worse gear than you have.
Then it's just practice i guess.

I have a question regarding the Curse Reflection from Atziri's Reflection:

Since we reflect all curses, is it even worthwile to selfcast frostbite or proj weakness? Or will that be overwritten once we are near the enemy?

Curses from Soul mantle don't get reflected anywhere, only if the enemy casts a curse on you it gets reflected
Okay thanks, did not know that.

Is it the same with Coward's Legacy and its Vulnerability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info