Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I'm noticing this league that I'm getting hurt by porcupines where last league I froze/shattered them and they didn't shoot their projectiles on death. Has anyone else noticed this?
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:
I'm noticing this league that I'm getting hurt by porcupines where last league I froze/shattered them and they didn't shoot their projectiles on death. Has anyone else noticed this?

I see it once in a while,yes.
Hi! Could you tell me what's my next goal?! I've invested 60ex, just bought sulphur flask and my 3 awaken. should i go for pandemonium, a +1 all socket chest or something else?! Somebody say they were at 2 mil and 900k hit with 100ex invest and i'm not close to that without flask checked in pathofbuild. Thx a lot

Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 16, 2020, 10:58:26 AM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Hi! Could you tell me what's my next goal?! I've invested 60ex, just bought sulphur flask and my 3 awaken. should i go for pandemonium, a +1 all socket chest or something else?!

I would check your POB and see if the Pandemonius would be better for you.
But you have really strong gear right now so If you have the currency or resources maybe try to double corrupt a perfect 6L Soul Mantle?
Or perhaps go for a god-tier weapon craft?
What is your tooltip damage unbuffed in your hideout? (just curious)
Humm if you mean hoovering on freezing pulse spell in my bar no buff 167k with hatred 208k.

On Path of building no flask 600k total dps, 240k average hit. I can clear all content atm easy but i'm far from the 2Mil the poster above me claimed. So i'm pretty sure something could be improved. Pandemonium i'm not sure since i'd love +1 cold from my amulet but i could def pay 30ex for a better chest.
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Hi! Could you tell me what's my next goal?! I've invested 60ex, just bought sulphur flask and my 3 awaken. should i go for pandemonium, a +1 all socket chest or something else?! Somebody say they were at 2 mil and 900k hit with 100ex invest and i'm not close to that without flask checked in pathofbuild. Thx a lot

I think you should replace your amulet, for something from these with high cast speed or global critikal multiplier.
Check out first in POB which fits you well!!!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/wvOpdkrhb
I dont see too much beenfit of the gloves, i would replace with a glove with suffix of +40% incr dmg to chilled enemies.
Also it makes sense to reconfigure the gear little bit from res point of view and use a second essence worm with zealotry.
But the secret fof the really high damage is the freezing pulse gem level.
If you can make it to lvl29 (godlike 30) then most of the bosses will pops like a balloon :)
So +2 on amulet, +2 on wand(godlike), +1 or +2 on corrupted body, +3 with empower replacing inc. crit strikes gem.
That can result around 3mil buffed dmg per totem.

Is green nightmare near annihilation and cruel preparatio good for this build?
Loving this build so far. I've killed AL8 Sirus a few times and its the best character i've ever had by some stretch. Currently having a go at crafting some Culling Strike gloves and wanted some input from others playing the build.

I have an imprint of the item with T1 life and Culling Strike. Should i try to annul the Life+ES hybrid or just multimod from here. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the build.
"
freddirty wrote:
I dont see too much beenfit of the gloves, i would replace with a glove with suffix of +40% incr dmg to chilled enemies.

50% inc damage gloves are worse than 15% cast speed gloves (max on shaper gloves). And his has Slower Projectiles mod, which gives global increased projectile dam making them even better.
i really like the build but i have few questions
-why don't we use yoke of suffering to shock enemies?
-how much projectile speed do we need?
-can we change freezing pulse with ice spear on bosses?
-why don't we allocate on amulet (Arcane Potency) and save up to 3 points after changing from (Purity of Flesh) to (Melding)?
-why (Arcane Capacitor) and not (Mental Rapidity)?
enough for now xD
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info