[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can you take a look at my gears, it seems like im not doin enough DPS for some reason and i cant figure out why. Tia

Why 2 mana flask? I don't even use one. Other than flask your gear seems ok to do all content, whats ur dps from path of building?
lol flasks are just there,but pob says 770k sure doesnt feel like it though.
Well that's pretty good, almost like mine without flask, but i got my awakend gems. I one shot everything up to T16 and Delve 250 atm. I have to roam around couple of sec for bosses and metamorph. It should be the same for you?? Of course i piano my pots 100% of the time and my double curse+fb.

If you have 8 ex your awaken cold dam support level 5 will give you a 20% dam increase. the 3 awak gems gave me a major boost when i bought them.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 16, 2020, 3:58:56 PM
Question:

What is the best final set up for gems? The OP doesnt really compare and contrast the different potential set ups.

Freezing pulse, Crit Strikes, Empower Level 4, Awakened Cold Pen, Awakened Controlled Destruction, Awakened Added Cold damage? Would this be the optimal set up.

What about with +1 All Soul Mantle, +2 Int + Cold Amulet and +1 Cold wand?

Unfortunately some of the gear I need to test is in Standard so cant test in Metamorph.

Is Zealotry better for dps or rare rings.
Last edited by KS00 on Jan 16, 2020, 11:35:50 PM
Just respecced my Inquisitor to this. I don't seem to be freezing metamorphs, are others able to?

livejamie
HI Chaps

thx for the build

if I may ask i just got the Cowards Legacy belt and issue I have now is that some curses effect me now and my resist go from all 78% to all 49%.

is that a correct behaviour?

if so then i need to get way more resist then :(

thank you and have a lovely day,

Last edited by Balvi on Jan 17, 2020, 12:37:59 AM
Here is my Shaper guardian kill video if anyone is doubting the dps capable with this build. I will record more of the conqueror/sirus kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9kleSdF8Zk&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwOKdIwD-F8

Last edited by ntpphong on Jan 17, 2020, 2:06:45 AM
You only use the coward legacy together with Atziri's reflection for immune to curse.

"
Balvi wrote:
HI Chaps

thx for the build

if I may ask i just got the Cowards Legacy belt and issue I have now is that some curses effect me now and my resist go from all 78% to all 49%.

is that a correct behaviour?

if so then i need to get way more resist then :(

thank you and have a lovely day,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info