[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I have a dilemma with this build. With the gear that i have now the clear feels slow, especially in delve. So i'm using multiple totem support instead of added cold and it seems to be much better and the damage is about the same. I'm guessing it's because i don't have any +levels to cold. Also i haven't been able to find any gear upgrades for quite some time, mainly because i'm bad at valuing items and crafting hasn't yielded any results. Profile should be public if anyone wants give suggestions.
"
Aeris85 wrote:
Which major Pantheon god do you guys take + skill mostly? I am undecided between Brine King (reduced chill effect) + Lunaris (avoid projectiles that have chained).

I take Lunaris for most of the mapping/bossing.
As for the Minor, I usually take Shakari (sp?) for the poison immunity. Justmake sure to upgrade them with your Divine Vessels.
i feel i have taken this build where i wanted to take it. with approx 100ex invested my path of building shows just under 1.9m dps with an average hit just under 700k.

conquerors on awakening 8 die within seconds so do the most powerful metamorphs.

thank you wallach, what a tremendous amount of fun this season brought me.
Endgame links on a +1 Soul Mantle would be
Frezing pulse - Awakened Controlled Destruction - Awakened Added Cold Damage - Awakened Cold Penetration - Empower lv4 - Hypothermia
right?
"
I'm getting to the point (I think) where I'm ready to spend some major money on this build. What comes first: Atziri's Reflection or stuff like Awakened Added Cold Damage? I know the awakened gem is a pretty big upgrade for us, and relatively cheap compared to the huge gear shift Atziri's Reflection represents.

Profile should be public. My gear is getting to the end of the budget phase I think. For context I have about 15ex liquid.

I'd save for Atziri's Reflection (and Coward's Legacy). Remember to use Panicked life flask after that.
Definitely happy with the build! Thanks Wallach it's been a blast, enough for me to farm for the belt and shield. Aside from the boot enchant, and ring what would be a reasonable next step for an upgrade?
Saw a lot of people using empower instead of increased critical strike. Any idea if which is better?
Any small adjustments you'd make for SSFHC? Ended up finding all of the main gear needed and have been wanting to give FP a try for a while!
Just some endgame notes:
theoretical maxed out FP gem level (and dmg) for this build:

base: 21
wand: +2 (godlike, not available on the market)
Body: +2 (+2 to projectile gems - 25ex)
Amulet: +2 (+1+1 hunter-redeemer hybrid - a good one is around 8ex)
lvl4 Empower gem +3 instead of increased crit support
= 21+2+2+2+3=30 which is the cap.

Alternatively the corruption +1 to all socket on body armour can reach the same level, because it can raise the level of the empower support too. But it is rarely available and expensive. Don't think its worth it, because +1 (end)level for an awakened added cold means 10-18 cold flat dmg. If I compare it to the FP last level which is +215-322 than the awakened gem is just a joke.
So I think the lvl29 can be achievable, but the wand is a problem.
Hey guys. Great guide Wallach, thank you for this build. This is the most that i've progressed since i've started playing poe some years ago. Do you have any tips for lvling to 100? Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info