[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

The Path of Building is configured for calculating DPS as we had 3 power charges active.

Did I miss something? How do you generate power charges with this build?
Ascendancy Conviction of Power

25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you gain a Power Charge
15% chance to gain a Power Charge if you or your Totems kill an Enemy
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge
5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge
50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you place a Totem
Last edited by Tamptamp on Jan 12, 2020, 5:51:43 PM
Damn you guys have some nice weapons. I snagged this one for 3ex. Currently saving the rest for a Reflection. Over half way there again. And I can sell my other shield for a decent amount I think. Loving the build though. And running T16 Awakener level 5 content atm.

Last edited by Ubermonster on Jan 12, 2020, 9:26:02 PM
This build........is so good.

I got all the high end stuff now except the awakened gems and it completely kicks arse.

Bout 35ex at it final version but well worth it.

Thanks so much for an amazing build.
Last edited by Veneratio on Jan 12, 2020, 10:33:18 PM
Got an idea of how good the 'budget' version of this build is? Don't think I'll be able to afford a 6L Soul Mantle or Atziri's Reflection any time soon.
Having fun leveling it atm though. Thanks for the guide!

Does anyone have ideas on how to finish up this craft? We can't reserve mana with aspect, not sure what to do other than slam.
"
kwelduvel wrote:
Got an idea of how good the 'budget' version of this build is? Don't think I'll be able to afford a 6L Soul Mantle or Atziri's Reflection any time soon.
Having fun leveling it atm though. Thanks for the guide!

You can do red maps on 5L Soul Mantle (I started T12s on a 4L...), which should be plenty far on your atlas to farm enough currency for get a 6L. I don't think I spent more than 20c on gear combined to get to red maps, which you'll probably have by the time you finish the story anyway. Depending on your goals, I think this is a very budget build.
"
derSchurke wrote:
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
Aeris85 wrote:
Hey guys! Got a couple of questions:
Question for you rich guys: How do you manage to get the goddamn 20ex reflection? Do you just flat buy this thing? Or do you somehow manage to get the prophecy? Any tips concerning that?

Dont underestimate the currency you are making all the time just playing the game. I recommend getting Exilence for example - this tool you have up and running and it will track the stuff you find and its value after each map. Also helping you to identify valuable stuff that you could sell.

I had a tough time this league as I was stupid enough to get myself scammed on the reflection for 18ex. But i could recover that quickly selling everything i found - maps, essences, delve stuff, etc... 5 days after the scam i could buy another one

So for making currency Exilence and POE.Trade are your friend. Setup your store and sell every excess currency (fuses, jewelers, etc)

With regards to the other question - if you go for the div cards (Beauty through Death) you can get the prophecy to convert a mirror and it will be around 3ex cheaper. But you need to defeat Uber Atziri for that - so you need to be able to do that and also purchase the fragments for entry

"
Azdingo wrote:
Could people with good wands show them off and tell us how they got them? Don't know if I must pay for one or craft one...

Thats an evil thing i got from Ralop - but rocks like hell

Thank you very much for the tips!
I’ve played a few leagues already and didnt know aobut exilence tool. I’m definetly trying it today.

Btw, i just go the currency to buy a Reflection, and last league I met some scammers before I could eventually buy it.
I’m not sure if the policy of the forum allows us to speak about scammer names here, but I see 2 “sellers” with the lowest prices that are there all day long, so i asume those 2 are scammers.
"
aortisan wrote:

Btw, i just go the currency to buy a Reflection, and last league I met some scammers before I could eventually buy it.
I’m not sure if the policy of the forum allows us to speak about scammer names here, but I see 2 “sellers” with the lowest prices that are there all day long, so i asume those 2 are scammers.

Naming on the forum is not allowed - and yes, the lowest price seller (with the unspeakable name) is the scammer that got me. I had him and another one reported to GGG. Just take your time when you buy it and check the item carefully. Maybe just for fun give it a try with that guy and afterwards report him as well... the more reports these guys get the sooner GGG will have something to ban them.
Thank you so much for this build guide, I've had the best time in PoE so far with it, I've min maxed it quiet a bit, Managed to reach lv30 freezing pulse, and now it's time for me to research a new build to play with, I'll be probably be putting my character's gear for trade soon, if anyone's interested let me know..

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info