[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Thanks for the tips and damn, that wand ...

"
derSchurke wrote:

"
m02ph3u5 wrote:

Funny thing is that I loaded his pob, pasted my wand in there and it would be upgrade to him. His just looks fancy because of +gems, but those are just dps, just like any other stat. But it does have +projectile speed, which is nice to have. Then again, my wand was super cheap and it was for sale for long time because it wasn't trivial to find from trade site.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:

Funny thing is that I loaded his pob, pasted my wand in there and it would be upgrade to him. His just looks fancy because of +gems, but those are just dps, just like any other stat. But it does have +projectile speed, which is nice to have. Then again, my wand was super cheap and it was for sale for long time because it wasn't trivial to find from trade site.

That was my wand, i don't know how to measure the increase in dps with projectile speed, neither does POB. I had a couple wands with "more dps", but woulnd't trade probably ever. Worst case scenario, you can trade your 30% proj speed enchant in helm for a 12% cast speed one, and still be 10% proj speed ahead of the curve. Add 12% cast speed to wand and compare dps again, will be a little harder to beat. Also +toGems helps other skills like flasme dash/phase run, witch gives you a smoother gameplay overall.

But that was indeed one of the things I had no idea, how much projectile speed is good? how much it actually helps, does anyone know?
Hey all,

using Path of Building to calculate my Total DPS, what Projectile Travel Distance do recommend to use?

According to pics like https://imgur.com/a/tBhn2 I think about 35 as a good median...
I could use some help guys... PoB calculated 350k shaper dps with flasks and 6 curses on but I'm struggling on t14 maps damage just isn't there for anything besides white and blue mobs... level 88 and here is the gear.. character is public name Totemeezy
Spoiler
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:

2. MoM will only kick in once your ES is depleted. If you take little to no damage (due to good positioning, enemies dying instantly, totems tanking all the damage) chances are that your life pool will rarely be hit. And yes, mana regen is very good - you'll only notice your mana going down when taking huge hits.

Okay, but if I die from 1-2-3 hits, and didn't see my Mana going down while/before that... wouldn't that be strange?
Or am I probably just not seeing it?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I saw my Mana going down! Nothing to be seen here, please proceed...!
Last edited by Aeris85 on Jan 12, 2020, 2:22:17 PM
"
AlextazY wrote:
I could use some help guys... PoB calculated 350k shaper dps with flasks and 6 curses on but I'm struggling on t14 maps damage just isn't there for anything besides white and blue mobs... level 88 and here is the gear.. character is public name Totemeezy
Spoiler

For what I see:

- Get ride off the 4 points going to "Melding"
- Get ride off the node who give you Increased Mana and Mana Regen (the lower one) in "Arcane Capacitor" circle node
- Put those five point toward "Assassination", "Trickery" and "Blood Siphon"
- With "Trickery" you do not need the big "+30 dex" without it you should be at 118 dex enough for your dex gems put that point toward either the life node below "Blood Siphon" or toward "Arcane Potency"
- Your Fire Resistance is the highest uncapped making The wise Oak useless for you make sure your Cold is the Highest
- Get a Helmet with "Nearby Enemies have -9% Cold Resistance" + the Freezing pulse enchant (either craft with Frigid and Pristine Fossil or buy it)
- Try to enchant your Boot with "Damage Penetrates 10% of enemy resistances if you have not killed recently" (either run Uber lab several time or buy boot with the enchant and craft them)
- Get ride off your Sulphur Flask and replace by a Silver Flask
- Link your Arcane Surge with Frostbite - Faster Casting and Spell cascade it let you use a level 12 Arcane surge instead of a level 3 meaning more spell damage and cast speed
Last edited by Tamptamp on Jan 12, 2020, 3:27:03 PM
Why do we use those Pantheons??

Friends tell me that there are better ones :O
Thanks for the headsup for the weapon, I'll try that tonight :)

As for general guideline, I feel like I have most of the core set, but PoB only show ~80k dps. I still need a bunch of levels, but could someone point me toward what I should aim for next to increase my dps and be comfortable in T16 A8?
"
fernsehen123 wrote:
Why do we use those Pantheons??

Friends tell me that there are better ones :O
Use whatever you want tbh.

I'd use Lunaris with the "skills can't chain" upgrade so mobs can't chain off totems to you and Shakari because that saves a poison removal flask especially against bosses like Al Hezmin, and chaos damage is a bitch this league anyway.

You can also swap them depending on map mods and boss you're gonna do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info