[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Quick question -

The Culling Strike on Warlords influenced gloves. Does this apply to the totems as well?

My interpretation is that it applies to 'you' not your minions (i.e. totems).
Anyone managed to test this mechanic out?
Could people with good wands show them off and tell us how they got them? Don't know if I must pay for one or craft one...
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
Aeris85 wrote:
Hey guys! Got a couple of questions:
Question for you rich guys: How do you manage to get the goddamn 20ex reflection? Do you just flat buy this thing? Or do you somehow manage to get the prophecy? Any tips concerning that?

Dont underestimate the currency you are making all the time just playing the game. I recommend getting Exilence for example - this tool you have up and running and it will track the stuff you find and its value after each map. Also helping you to identify valuable stuff that you could sell.

I had a tough time this league as I was stupid enough to get myself scammed on the reflection for 18ex. But i could recover that quickly selling everything i found - maps, essences, delve stuff, etc... 5 days after the scam i could buy another one

So for making currency Exilence and POE.Trade are your friend. Setup your store and sell every excess currency (fuses, jewelers, etc)

With regards to the other question - if you go for the div cards (Beauty through Death) you can get the prophecy to convert a mirror and it will be around 3ex cheaper. But you need to defeat Uber Atziri for that - so you need to be able to do that and also purchase the fragments for entry

"
Azdingo wrote:
Could people with good wands show them off and tell us how they got them? Don't know if I must pay for one or craft one...

Thats an evil thing i got from Ralop - but rocks like hell
Last edited by KamiKapse_ on Jan 11, 2020, 5:30:03 PM
"
ebranton wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
How is this build doing with Metamorph content?

Pre-patch, it was good.

Now that the patch is here, it's great since we can freeze again.

Great thanks! So the build can reliably freeze T15/T16 metamorphs now?
livejamie
"
Azdingo wrote:

Go to pob, import character, setup the skill, tick flasks, setup the configuration tab. Remove your weapon. Copy any weapon from official site and edit it to have "1% increased Cast Speed" as its only stat. Check how much dps does that give you over having an empty main hand. Do the same for critical strike, crit strike for spells, 1-1 cold damage to spells, 1-1 fire damage to spells, crit multi, +1 to all cold skill gems, +1 to all intelligence gems and every other affix that might give you dps.

Go to official site, use weighed sum. Insert all the affixes in the list and put the gained dps number as "weigh". Set the price as high as you can, click search and sort by "sum". Now you have the highest dps weapon on top.

This method is better than bindly buying weapons and hoping it's improvement over old one. Or even copypasting dozens of weapons from trade site into pob. But it's not perfect. Of course your critmulti is more valuable if the weapon has also crit damage. But this method doesn't take that into account. But the difference is quite negligible, so I don't think it matters.

But having an empty suffix or prefix is also very desirable. You could put that into weighed sum too. But giving a value to it is a bit more difficult. Because you want to craft critmulti probably, but you can't if the weapon already has that affix. So the value of empty prefix/suffix can't be known. Just check the best two crafts you can have and put average dps gain of those, I guess.

Hi,
whats ideal combo in watchers ? dual hatred .. but what stats ? :) ty.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
whats ideal combo in watchers ? dual hatred .. but what stats ? :) ty.

depends a little on the rest of your setup, when you have loads of crit with boot enchant and bottles faith, it may be better to leave off the crit mod and stick with pen+ either flat dmg or increased cold dmg, but be prepared for a 70ex cost when looking for that :)

On a sidenote i think iam done with the char for this League, was an amazing ride and i think ive never build such a monster of a char, phasing shaper while he does 1 ability or burning the last 50% of sirus A8 in less then 5 seconds or killing t16 metamorphs in 1second was insanely fun, thanks to wallach for this amazing guide.

Heres the final Gear for a armed to the teeth Fp Totem Hiero latelate Endgame:

Ok, so i ll post my gear here and give me tips to upgrade :)
(now i have around 70 exa in stash)

+ watchers eye with pene 15% hatred
How do you add +1 to socket gems and stuff like that do soul mantle? Vaal it??
"
Joeker142 wrote:
How do you add +1 to socket gems and stuff like that do soul mantle? Vaal it??

Yes. But I recommend using T3 Corruption Room in Alva's Temple for a possibility of two corrupted implicits. Just remember that Vaaling an item has a chance of bricking the item completely. Do it only if you have a spare 6-link Soul Mantle in stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info