[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
bex_HB wrote:

Scaling crit chance / crit multi is worth more in the endgame when points are limited already due to the cluster setup.

In the end its 3 points, sum up the increase and its worse compared to other options. Placement speed not worth it as well, also multiple totems offers some already.

You see this as even prior to using clusters you use Doom cast / Throatseeker nodes to scale dps.

Thanks for the Explanation!
"
I am at the end game wall. I know I need a watchers eye next, as well as upgrading my wands. I am currently working on crafting boots with alot of res and 'non damaging ailments'. I have culling strike gloves i use for bosses, and also incursion mod gloves. Can anybody take a look and see if im missing anything else?

ok, i hope your build is serious ...

anyway ... gloves, ring ( magic ) boots no life ... wtf? fix this.

wands : crap, sorry to say so, but having 3 mods non dps at level 94 is not good.

fix those first
Could someone please help explain to me why it seems I'm doing significantly less damage as compared to the OP (1/4 of his according to POB calc) when it seems to be I have mostly similar/equal gear? Does the difference really come from the last 7 levels and inclusion of a large gem cluster with all it provides? I'm not struggling with clearing T16s or anything, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around where the differences are so I can focus on where I need to improve my build.

My POB can be found at https://pastebin.com/QMgt3M8w

Currently at 174k HO dps.
Last edited by sesons on May 9, 2021, 5:06:54 PM
"
sesons wrote:
Could someone please help explain to me why it seems I'm doing significantly less damage as compared to the OP (1/4 of his according to POB calc) when it seems to be I have mostly similar/equal gear? Does the difference really come from the last 7 levels and inclusion of a large gem cluster with all it provides? I'm not struggling with clearing T16s or anything, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around where the differences are so I can focus on where I need to improve my build.

My POB can be found at https://pastebin.com/QMgt3M8w

Currently at 174k HO dps.

1. You haven't configured your PoB correctly, in the configuration tab you need to put curses on yourself, check power charges, enable flasks etc.
2. Swap gems in helm and gloves, your frostbite will bring more dps than orb in the head.
3. You have only 1 medium jewel vs 1 large, 2 medium and 1 small.
4. Bad weapons, lacking +1 all cold spell skill gems.

I've fixed 1, 2 & 4 and your total dps in PoB went from 670k to 1.35m.
Last edited by Wingerie on May 9, 2021, 5:30:43 PM
So for the Large Cluster Jewel which notables are we looking for? I seen OP guide but I also see people in comments running different notables.
I'm playing this to 97 so far and while the damage is pretty good this build is very squishy aka glass cannon especially for ultimatums everything is fine until you get hit by something.

I need to know how to get some defense if I'm gonna try to take this to 100 without doing Chayulas and leeching.

I'm still missing flasks and a jewel and a few other item upgrades but none of them will prevent deaths.
Last edited by Ustasa on May 10, 2021, 12:17:51 AM
Hello. I have a problem with Pob calculations. I'm using Viridi's setup, I'm hexproof, but Pob dont count it when I mark curses in config. I dont know what am i doing wrong.

I've used point by point frontpage pob config.

Also, could you give any advice about cheap upgrades at my current state? This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/1zjcT3Ch

Thank you very much.
Hi Wallach. Thanks for your guide it really helped me climb in this league. I would like to ask if you can take a look on my current character and see what needs to be prioritize upgrading. Any feedback is highly appreciated.
What guys you think about gear!Maybe something to improve or buy watcher eye with one mod?Thanks for help!

I have about 9-10ex to spend!
Last edited by bro82 on May 10, 2021, 10:31:30 AM
I have to ask: how do you manage resistances if you were to transition to a higher DPS set up? I have a really good rare belt that gives me a healthy amount of HP , but I was thinking of giving it up to make room for Coward's Chains. At the same time I was considering Essence worm, but without the ring all of my Resistances will fall to around high 60s.

What should I do? Should I just throw caution to the wind and just focus on DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info