[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Tudyks wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I've been trying to mess around in PoB to be able to fit in a second cluster setup but I haven't had any success. Would you mind sending yours?

You can see it straight from forum view. Click on my name, then character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoImagination/characters

The 100 at the bottom is using Reflection the same as you, for a more direct comparison.

"
Tudyks wrote:
As for the cold snap being too high of a level, I'm still getting frenzy charges somehow so I guess the global gem level mods don't prevent CWDT from supporting it.

From Vaal Cold Snap perhaps?

"
Tudyks wrote:
If you use awakened hextouch, where do you get arcane surge from? Especially if you're using dash instead of flame dash?

Divergent Dash - Arcane Surge - Enlighten - Second Wind. It's only level 6 though.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 8, 2021, 6:46:45 AM
Currently on 150k dps in hideout. What upgrade should I do next? Is bottle faith is really necessary?

Edit: Or do I need to upgrade my wand?
Last edited by velaxi1 on May 8, 2021, 8:19:02 AM
"
velaxi1 wrote:
Currently on 150k dps in hideout. What upgrade should I do next? Is bottle faith is really necessary?

Edit: Or do I need to upgrade my wand?

Wands look good to me. I think I'd be saving for a 3-notable large cluster jewel in your position.
Why we need a Blanked Snow on Large Cluster Jewel, While Pandemonius also blind
Last edited by Vacciez on May 8, 2021, 12:26:01 PM
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
D2Junkie wrote:
will it be more damage if I annoint my amulet with whispers of doom instead of flash freeze and what curse should I use as second curse aside from frostbite?

Remember that Hextouch needs the supported curses to also be hexes, so that limits your pool from just any old curse. Most people that have made the switch to double curses are going with Elemental Weakness as their second.

And, yes, your sheet dps will take a little hit from not having flash freeze, but you should be doing much more damage to bosses (or whatever you use your curses on).

Thank you for the heads up about hexes , have been playing minion builds on the last few leagues, so I completely forgot about the changes to hexes.
At the end I decided to keep flash freeze as annoinment, and for the four link

Divergent Hydrosphere
Hextouch support
Frostbite
Culling strike
I'm really enjoying this build, doing rare t16q20 maps easily... but sometimes not. Sometimes I just get onetapped. With bosses it's a question of getting good and avoiding stuff (tho it's very frustrating, I think I've lost 2× lvl 91→lvl92 xp so far), with trash sometimes it's surprising. I cruise through the map, then suddenly get oneshotted. I think it's because sometimes I tend to end up in the middle of fat pack without any totems around. However I'd like to have more room for a mistake, if it's possible, so I wonder if there's smth in my gear or whatever I'm missing. I was thinking about taking atziri reflection, running double auras with Petrified Blood on 2nd one and swap helm for smth with life and other things.

I have a question tho, what should I upgrade next:
1. 6l SM 2-3ex, however I feel fine with spamming pulse 4 times instead of 2, also this allows me to pop +2 totems to get more dps from Ritual of Awakening.
2. Large Clusters with 8 points, with Blanketed Snow, decent 2nd passive + 3rd garbage one in 2nd slot are going for 4ex at least.
3. Pandemonius 2.6-3ex or +1 cold + 1 int gems level 3ex for garbage, 7ex for decent rolls.
4. Weapons. This is the thing I'm not sure what to look for, given we have so many options for stats here.
As Tarke Cat recently confirmed unbound ailments works on skitterbots, with bonechill too, would it be worth trying to fit that in?
"
Wingerie wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build, doing rare t16q20 maps easily... but sometimes not. Sometimes I just get onetapped. With bosses it's a question of getting good and avoiding stuff (tho it's very frustrating, I think I've lost 2× lvl 91→lvl92 xp so far), with trash sometimes it's surprising. I cruise through the map, then suddenly get oneshotted. I think it's because sometimes I tend to end up in the middle of fat pack without any totems around. However I'd like to have more room for a mistake, if it's possible, so I wonder if there's smth in my gear or whatever I'm missing. I was thinking about taking atziri reflection, running double auras with Petrified Blood on 2nd one and swap helm for smth with life and other things.

I have a question tho, what should I upgrade next:
1. 6l SM 2-3ex, however I feel fine with spamming pulse 4 times instead of 2, also this allows me to pop +2 totems to get more dps from Ritual of Awakening.
2. Large Clusters with 8 points, with Blanketed Snow, decent 2nd passive + 3rd garbage one in 2nd slot are going for 4ex at least.
3. Pandemonius 2.6-3ex or +1 cold + 1 int gems level 3ex for garbage, 7ex for decent rolls.
4. Weapons. This is the thing I'm not sure what to look for, given we have so many options for stats here.

Hi
Pandemonis is like a must dat blind is very good
cluster adds more dmg
but my problem was also the Def i got 1 tapped over and over with almost bis gear is the baran mobs shits, on you.
So one thing I never realized in POB with the Hex Veil is you need to add 'Unaffected by Curses' cause it doesnt seem to calculate that naturally when you have a magic ring in your right socket. Dps per totem went from 1.1 to 1.6 right there. Should help me figure out upgrades from here on out and might be useful for others to know.
This is my Forth time playing this build and I love it. Easy farming every boss and content in the game.
But one problem for me is the random deaths. Dying is not fun.

Was thinking:
maybe swap some Gems(example get a Stone Golem, though I feel like HP regen is so minor. Because its usually one-shots that kills me, not Degen.)

What do you guys think? Any tips for me?(I have money! :P)

this is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/D4TQMSzV

How does Breathstealer feels in Ultimatums?
Last edited by 2MASxD on May 8, 2021, 9:55:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info