[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
0racle wrote:
I just got Pandemonius for my build, should I look to upgrade to Virdi's and Cowards? I feel like I'll need to rejig a number of pieces (resistances, dexterity).

Veil & Coward's Legacy first, then cluster jewels. It shouldn't be too expensive to rejig your gear to accommodate it.

"
jericomanu wrote:
"
Slna wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but I could not find an answer in the guide. What do we do about Elemental Reflect? Just keep re-summoning the totems, is there anything in the build against it? Or should we just not do those maps?

Any other map mods to avoid?

I usually skip ele reflect and no regen maps. It's doable but kinda annoying, for no regen maps you need to bring a mana flask ofc.

Yeh, agree. Ele reflect can also make some invitations basically impossible without extreme DPS.

"
sh420it wrote:
Hi All, thanks so much for the guide! I am hoping to create the 3 passive cluster, but am having a hard time finding a crafting guide. Craft of exile makes fossils and bindings seem to be the best, but am I just missing something really obvious? Thanks!

You're not missing anything obvious, they're just really hard to make. I prefer to buy one. It's fine to have a double notable jewel until you can afford it.

"
Somites wrote:
Hey, love this build, definitely some of the most fun I've had in a couple leagues now. I'm hitting early mapping currently and I was wondering what my next upgrade should be? Money is still pretty tight (about 1 ex of currency), so trying to see what the best thing to save up for is, if anyone wants to look at my character.

Your main hand wand is rubbish, you should put 10c into an upgrade there, and you should bench craft a damage mod on your off hand wand.

I'd then save for a 21/20 FP if I were you, it's a big upgrade over a 19/0. Then I'd go for Coward's Legacy, THEN a six link. Also, you have Sanctum of Thought allocated, you don't need it anymore.

"
TaberCorn wrote:
Does anyone know what the best belt enchants would be?

I have the 'elemental ailments inflicted by you', but I worry it doesn't work since it's the totems that do it, not me...

They're basically all rubbish, corruptions are the way to go.

As to whether it works, "Elemental Ailments inflicted on Enemies Exposed by you have 20% increased Duration" depends on whether frost bomb or hydrosphere is cast by you or by totems. For the former, it works.

"
meister1523 wrote:
Which one to prioritize to buy? Got some 11ex to spend. Got all the endgame items except for these two:

You'd have to check POB, but probably bottled faith.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 4, 2021, 2:57:52 AM
Thanks mate! I've gone with Bottled Faith. Gonna farm again for the Watcher's Eye.

Could any of you absolute dps monsters steer me in the right direction? I'm unsure of what my next upgrade should be and/or if my passives are a bit decent. Any help is appreciated.
I'm aware of the poor life flask.

I'd go 2-notable large cluster jewel (or 3 if you have the money), 2nd medium cluster, fix enchants (you can just buy the Veil with one), then into the awakened DPS gems.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 4, 2021, 5:58:50 AM
Hi Guys - I am following this guide - just hit lvl 90 and clearing red maps.
In general build is good i got like 1.5 dps (all totems on), 4k life with 40% mom so in general maps are easy...

my question how do you do ultimate and end game bosses... in general i am pretty weak in dodging... and dodging ultimate is quite impossible for me :).... so i simply die... golem from alternative memory map... one shot me...
I am lacking some upgrades of course but they will mainly pump up mu damage...

so how you find suitability of this builds? any tips and tricks? :)

PS: I saw movie where OP is doing the feared :) nice job!!! :)... but i cant do stuff like that
"
Vizdus wrote:
In general build is good i got like 1.5 dps (all totems on), 4k life with 40% mom so in general maps are easy...

my question how do you do ultimate and end game bosses...

You want about 7k eHP, phasing, and about the following DPS:

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Ottoway wrote:
Hey all. Can anyone help me with this please. Am lvl 93, good'ish gear, but i feel like paper. I cant even look at am ultimatum without dying. Can someone look and my gear and see what wrong with it pleas

What tier are you doing? I needed about:

~180k any mod, any tier
~105k in T16
~70k in T14
~40k in T11

DPS in hideout with auras on, nothing else. This used phasing - phase run/divergent dash seem better than the jewel - and vaal grace.
"
Vizdus wrote:

my question how do you do ultimate and end game bosses...

You want about 7k eHP, phasing, and about the following DPS:

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Ottoway wrote:
Hey all. Can anyone help me with this please. Am lvl 93, good'ish gear, but i feel like paper. I cant even look at am ultimatum without dying. Can someone look and my gear and see what wrong with it pleas

What tier are you doing? I needed about:

~180k any mod, any tier
~105k in T16
~70k in T14
~40k in T11

DPS in hideout with auras on, nothing else. This used phasing - phase run/divergent dash seem better than the jewel - and vaal grace.

thanks for fast answer !

so my ehp is around 6.8k PLN, dps is 100k so should be fine... maybe phasing is a problem then

you just use a skill gem?

for example

phasing run flame dash and second wind?
Last edited by Vizdus on May 4, 2021, 6:57:59 AM
Cast 3 totems, place my hydrosphere on top of my totems, enter phasing, run around for a bit. Though I use divergent dash instead now.

Using a skill takes you out of phasing if you're using phase run. So you need to plan what you're doing based around that.

I currently have vaal haste & vaal grace. When my totems start to get overwhelmed, I activate both and re-place them if necessary.
"
NoImagination wrote:
I'd go 2-notable large cluster jewel (or 3 if you have the money), 2nd medium cluster, fix enchants (you can just buy the Veil with one), then into the awakened DPS gems.

Thanks for your response! I'll get right to it.
What do you mean with 'buy the Veil with one'?
ok got it - thanks

Divergent Dash :) didn't know that, but considering price it's ok :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info