[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:20:04 AM
"
maplesinnz wrote:
Hi chaps, i just recently got into this build but i realised that i cant seem to get a good dps in the hideout with hatred aura (currently sitting at 35.8k). What are the some of the things i can upgrade besides 21/23 FP. Thanks!

Your off hand wand has space for a bench craft

Coward's legacy

Correct colours, but ideally just go for the 6 link

It's a good idea to get a medium cluster jewel first, fill up those nodes, then a 2 notable large

"
Cheer666 wrote:
yeah pretty easy
this build got 3.3m dps, im atm rank 4 in the ladder (top dps)
im planning to put a inspired learning into the build, ill have less dmg but the QoL for ultimate is amazing

I find ninja has some strange ideas about DPS (and I was #1 on it last season). It loves damage on hat, it loves flasks, and it loves empower (which does less shaper dps), amongst other problems. So out of interest, what's your hideout DPS, auras on but nothing else? I need taaaaargets!

I'll be interested to see what you do with inspired learning - I was under the impression HH wasn't great for us, as it's the totems that do the killing.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 3, 2021, 9:22:42 AM
So I found a way to make the build with a bit less damage but much more tankier by taking a shield with +2 minimum endurance charge + 0.7% life regen + 80 life (at least).

Then you remove from the passiv skill tree, the three nodes to go to Nimbeless and the three nodes to Arcane Capacitor (or remove the 2 nodes to Arcane Will instead)

Since I'm always on arcane surge without Arcane Capacitor (I know it boost arcane surge) or and Nimbeless is the less usefull damage nodes.

I decided then to take the 2 others endurance charge to always be at +6. Also take the "Life Regen per endurance charge".

You also can take "Barbarism" and go for "Unwavering Stance" at lvl 92 (or 93 if instead you decide to not keep Arcane Will).

After that you can switch your pantheon Soul of the Brine King for Soul of Solaris.

Then you gain a lot of tankiness for a loss of a small amount of dps.

I feel the dps is still good but you are know unstunnable and much more tanky.

(sorry for my poor english)
Last edited by valbanil on May 3, 2021, 11:28:50 AM
Would this be a decent boss killer on a budget? Haven't played totems in a few leagues and thought it could be fun. Thanks!
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Would this be a decent boss killer on a budget? Haven't played totems in a few leagues and thought it could be fun. Thanks!

I guess it depends what you mean by budget. On 10ex you can do pretty much anything in the game, except maybe any-mod T16 ultimatums. Even then, you aren't too far away.

That's the strength of this build, rather than being optimised for bosses. At the moment, I don't insta-phase Maven, but I phase her before she spawns her mini-bosses for example.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Miggaletoe wrote:

I guess it depends what you mean by budget. On 10ex you can do pretty much anything in the game, except maybe any-mod T16 ultimatums. Even then, you aren't too far away.

That's the strength of this build, rather than being optimised for bosses. At the moment, I don't insta-phase Maven, but I phase her before she spawns her mini-bosses for example.

I am looking for a bosser that can play through higher ping (I travel during the week and play on hotel internet, unfortunately). I do have right at 10ex to spend and just not sure if am going to roll this or the HOAG Hiero. Thanks for the answer!
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:19:45 AM
Do you not run a Self-Flagellation Gem in your setup Cheer666?

What should I look to upgrade next. Was looking into Awakened Controlled Destruction as my next purchase. not sure if I should try for a different helm enchant.

Thanks,
Hmm, site ate my post.

But yeh, the final awakened gem is good. You have enough projectile speed to not need that from the helmet - for me, damage was very mildly better, but it's a tiny difference.

Then I'd be thinking of perfecting the First Snows, getting a triple notable large cluster jewel, then probably awakened hextouch.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 3, 2021, 2:51:55 PM
I don't know if the Inspired learning, I've had one in my stash for some time now, and When I swap it in, i don't see any buff gains.

I know how to set the passives for it and still nothing.

Interesting to see it actually work, can you show a picture?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info