[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:20:41 AM
Any suggestion of what to upgrade next? I have in mind Bottled faith, 3 notables cluster jewel or Awakened hextouch. Thanks beforehand.
"
jericomanu wrote:
Any suggestion of what to upgrade next? I have in mind Bottled faith, 3 notables cluster jewel or Awakened hextouch. Thanks beforehand.

Sounds good to me. Probably bottled faith will give you the biggest boost of those, then I think I'd go large cluster, then hextouch. Then I guess you'd want a corrupted soul mantle.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 3, 2021, 2:51:52 AM
hey wallach, ive been having big issues with bosses, like shaper or a5 sirus...i just destroy t16 maps but big bosses just melt me because i dont have enough dps. i waas looking at your pob and i cant understand how you have like 2 mil dps. my gear is pretty similar, im just missing the flask and watchers eye but other than that my gear is pretty much the same and i have only like 250k dps. What am i missing? here s a link to my pob https://pastebin.com/PPpLjtM1. ty
"
yazid7 wrote:
hey wallach, ive been having big issues with bosses, like shaper or a5 sirus...i just destroy t16 maps but big bosses just melt me because i dont have enough dps. i waas looking at your pob and i cant understand how you have like 2 mil dps. my gear is pretty similar, im just missing the flask and watchers eye but other than that my gear is pretty much the same and i have only like 250k dps. What am i missing?

What's your hideout DPS, auras on but nothing else?

- The most cost efficient upgrade for you is a 21/20 freezing pulse

- A one mod eye is pretty cheap

- Then it's time to get into Awakened DPS gems

- And you can get better wands for relatively little investment
Last edited by NoImagination on May 3, 2021, 6:35:40 AM
hideout FP dps is 89k, with hatred aura and lightning golem on.
thought about getting awakened gems but still, those wont make up for that huge dps difference. like if i straight up import my char in pob im at 250k...if i import wallach from his profile , hes at like 2.7mil... i mean if just go and replace all my gems and get an eye and the flask that would still maybe put me at like 350k dps only. am i missing something else?
It's hideout DPS that matters because of POB settings, flasks, etc. He's at least over 200k, and I'm well over 300k (maybe he is too, I haven't looked very closely). He has a lot of gear that's better than yours, but the above are the most cost efficient upgrades for you at the moment.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 3, 2021, 6:37:48 AM
"
Cheer666 wrote:
finally a really good build for easy boss farming and mapping
here is what i got so far

you can also switch empower lv4 with multiple totems support for more single target dps

https://pastebin.com/eXEmMVdJ

"

Hi mate, do you clear endgame with this ?
"
Lastpak64 wrote:
Hi mate, do you clear endgame with this ?

That gear is easily enough for endgame
Hi chaps, i just recently got into this build but i realised that i cant seem to get a good dps in the hideout with hatred aura (currently sitting at 35.8k). What are the some of the things i can upgrade besides 21/23 FP. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info