[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Listoric wrote:
What do you mean with 'buy the Veil with one'?

You can buy a hat with the enchant already on it.
Hi
how do i avoid
1 shot
Baran's mob well 1 shot me over and over :,(
Yeah I love this build but it feels so squishy in ultimatums. Not sure how to help it.
"
faytte wrote:
Yeah I love this build but it feels so squishy in ultimatums. Not sure how to help it.

Get Phase Run. Place totems, cast your curses, phase run around. Also maybe you were in the middle of changing skills but you have both steelskin and immortal call. Might consider picking one of those and putting it in a CWDT setup and maybe getting Vaal Grace/Vaal Haste or both to have some defensive cooldowns for Ultimatums or bosses.

Also, you have 2 staunching flasks and no grounding. Idk if you're getting shocked but that could be a big one.

Additionally the Pandemonius amulet is a big help with its blind.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 4, 2021, 11:38:29 AM
I got lucky with a few golden oil drops, so will it be more damage if I annoint my amulet with whispers of doom instead of flash freeze and what curse should I use as second curse aside from frostbite?
will use divergent hydrosphere and hextouch support to proc both curses
Thank you in advance for your response
"
D2Junkie wrote:
will it be more damage if I annoint my amulet with whispers of doom instead of flash freeze and what curse should I use as second curse aside from frostbite?

Remember that Hextouch needs the supported curses to also be hexes, so that limits your pool from just any old curse. Most people that have made the switch to double curses are going with Elemental Weakness as their second.

And, yes, your sheet dps will take a little hit from not having flash freeze, but you should be doing much more damage to bosses (or whatever you use your curses on).
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

Get Phase Run. Place totems, cast your curses, phase run around. Also maybe you were in the middle of changing skills but you have both steelskin and immortal call. Might consider picking one of those and putting it in a CWDT setup and maybe getting Vaal Grace/Vaal Haste or both to have some defensive cooldowns for Ultimatums or bosses.

Also, you have 2 staunching flasks and no grounding. Idk if you're getting shocked but that could be a big one.

Additionally the Pandemonius amulet is a big help with its blind.

TY for this!
What should I get upgraded now? I have like 6 exalts, I am dual wielding with 2 scepters

Are they mediocre, what mods should I look for in upgraded ones?

I feel kinda squishy - friend told me he is running shield which makes him more tanky and has same dmg as dual wield (+ one totem) - could that be possible?

What about making totems start casting spells faster? Does totem placement help here?

Does increasing action speed count also for totems to start shooting sooner since deployed?
Last edited by Daemonion on May 4, 2021, 1:01:03 PM
Question: do you put phase run on left click?
thx for this great build and your hard work ! keep it up the good work !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info