[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
If you can make 20/20 runs it's actually very profitable, just did 3 run, 1000c profit without jewel and gear.

Now time to watch a movie and sell some stuff lol

https://ibb.co/VMH4FZQ

20/20 run? Also what did you use to calculate net worth from runs? Looks interesting.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Mar 25, 2020, 4:31:08 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
If you can make 20/20 runs it's actually very profitable, just did 3 run, 1000c profit without jewel and gear.

Now time to watch a movie and sell some stuff lol

https://ibb.co/VMH4FZQ

20/20 run? Also what did you use to calculate net worth from runs? Looks interesting.

20 waves on 20 waves (100% completion). Better reward near the end.

To appraise stash tabs i use exilence next (better than currency cop atm)
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
For advice on defense to do 20/20 Simul check the last video of Wallach on youtube, i just dropped 1 essence worm and zealot and went back to the old passives and went up to 4200HP/1400ES 2700 mana and i can 20/20 easy.

Huh, I copied your tree and it gives me 10% more DPS too, same life (no WE yet, that would give me a bit more), but a bit less mana and chaos res.

Maybe these jewels aren't worth it. The fog makes things so beefy I noticed way easier clears once I got low life online, so DPS is pretty nice. I have a feeling I'll be stuck at 93 for a bit though.

I did my first simulacrum and 20/20ed it fairly easily also, but the boss killed me a few times (I easily killed one around 15, but the 2nd was at 20). I think he bugged out, he got frozen and I couldn't attack him. Then suddenly I died.

Didn't help that I was getting 600ms lag spikes either.
I do not have a Atziri's Reflection yet.

4050HP/840ES/2700Mana
600k/totem PoB DPS with flasks on

For reference, I can only do Sirius 7 and Simulacrum 19/20.

Sirius 8 and Simulacrum 20/20 are no gos. Both bricked runs for me b/c of lack of DPS.

Does the 30-40% DPS from Atziri's Reflection do the trick to get me all the way?
Last edited by kentishtown on Mar 25, 2020, 10:42:43 PM
Reflection is actually ~55% more DPS since you can run Hatred in an Essence Worm (1.3 x 1.19), or ~80% more if you can also fit Zealotry (plus whatever its crit bonus gives). It's very obvious as soon as you change, plus you get 3 skill points back (the 4th is spent on Pain Attunement).

Edit: plus the above auras enable a Watcher's Eye which is quite strong but another step up in budget.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 25, 2020, 10:54:24 PM
I can clear all shaper guardians and uber elder with this build? Without atziris reflection? I never play totem and im curious with this gameplay
Hi all, this build is extremely fun to play but I am trying to get my dmg up. I would like to ask if anyone can advise me on what skill gems is enough to have it on 20/20 and which ones are worth it to get to 21/23. trying to save up for other stuff so i'm being a bit prudent. really appreciate it.
FP at 21/20 is a huge boost, 21/23 is a bit more proj speed so nice also.

Support gems aren't that worth it unless you get a bargain or your other gear hard to improve.

BTW, I think it might be worth adding to the OP that helmets need to be item level 85 now to roll the 'nearby enemies' mods. It'll be easy for a newer player to buy the enchant on a bad helm and whiff the rolls.
I have 5L soul mantle which gem should I remove?

What kind of weapon can I use instead of this expensive wand???
Last edited by wiesiul on Mar 26, 2020, 8:06:06 AM
"
I can clear all shaper guardians and uber elder with this build? Without atziris reflection? I never play totem and im curious with this gameplay

Yes, easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info